What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• schavarry
    Options
    I will to go dancing with my friends and be the "skinny friend".

^^This is AWESOME! I would love to be able to brag to my "skinny friends" from high school that I can wear pants that aren't in the double digits any more!

My main reward is going to be looking sexy for my husband - I bought a little black dress online and it's too small for me now but hopefully I'll loose enough weight to fit in it and look good before he comes home!!
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    Probably a citation for indecent exposure. If I make it to goal weight and manage to get fit, I'll be lucky to be clothed.

If you get arrested, I'd be in the cell with you!

Well, I won't be far behind! I'm not at my goal weight and I can barely keep my clothes on! Birthday suit is the best suit to wear after a long day at work!:blushing:

NICE! PARTY!

That's right baby! Party at the jail house, in the creeper wing!!! Whoot whoot!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    #1 new clothes; #2 Tattoo number 4 :-)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Shopping till I droooooooooop! Because I have not been able to do it because what is the point of buying new cloths when your continually loose weight... So the tarp and toga just have to cut it till then... lol... And thrift stores and garage sales if I see a good bargain..

I believe you should get new clothes along the way, especially if you have a longer journey (let's say 30 pounds or over). You deserve to look cut at any size. So after a couple of key milestones, pick up a new outfit that is in your new size as a reward. Everyone should have clothes that fit -- it can be a cheap one. But you have to reward progress along the way, and what better way to see your progress than a new well-fitting outfit.
  • mwaderich
    Options
    a new dress or a new pair of jeans!
  • clayhorste
    clayhorste Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I get to buy lighter parts for my bicycle. No reason to buy unobtanium parts if you aren't lighter yourself.
  • elhaam86
    Options
    I am thinking a holiday and a new wardrobe. I think we all work hard enough, so why not spoil ourselves that little extra :-)
  • jadedone
    Options
    Sounds crazy, but probably a work suit. At my current size, I can never find the sort of suit I am looking for. They all seem to be made for older, unstylish women. So I'll be heading to Bloomies or Nordstroms (or the outlets) to get one that fits my style!

And lots of matching lingerie!
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my first tattoo across my back from shoulder to shoulder :D I can't wait!
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have a set of rewards, I have a list of goals, some are weight (usually ever 10 pounds or so), financial, career goals, etc

Currently on the list

-laser hair removal for my underarms (half off depot $100)
    -Sailing lessons ($200 for two people)
    -Horseback riding lessons ($60)
    - Year membership for eyebrow waxing European Wax Center (196)
    -Salsa lessons (8 for 100)

Things like that
  • azubler
    Options
    first, new clothes to fit the new healthy me, then I plan to hike up to the top of the mountain we live on. Just once I would LOVE to actually see what is up there instead of hearing everyone else tell me about it!
  • jadedone
    Options
    first, new clothes to fit the new healthy me, then I plan to hike up to the top of the mountain we live on. Just once I would LOVE to actually see what is up there instead of hearing everyone else tell me about it!

This is a great one! Hmm inspiring. Maybe I should make a goal to walk up to the "town center" of the town next door to mine. It starts about 2-3 blocks from my apartment. I have walk down fromt here once when i missed my bus stop and decided to see the end of the route. It is 1-1.5 miles uphill the whole way.
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    bump
  • almondgirl00
    Options
    I'm going to go to Alaska and shoot stuff. Rewarding myself for partially reaching my goal by going to Russia this July where I will not shoot stuff.
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'll take a trip to Bali that weekend, surf and get the best sunburn EVER!
  • Isidora87
    Options
    Bellybutton piercing and a new tattoo probably. Besides that. cute clothes and dresses :D
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm currently living in Uganda and won't be going on a visit home until the end of the year. I'm hoping that by that time I will have reached my goal and will be able to buy myself a whole new wardrobe (you can't buy much worth wearing in Uganda!). My other reward will by the reactions of my friends and family - especially if I can keep it a secret until then that I'm loosing weight!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    my goal is kinda short term. for ten weeks I am trying to eat nothing but healthy, week 11 on weekend, I want to eat fried shrimp from this place I love and have not been able to eat that already in 2 weeks and I cant stand it!!!!
  • CodyAsh
    CodyAsh Posts: 11
    Options
    Not much of a clothes shopper, but I plan on buying a new wardrobe. Most of my clothes are ages old because I absolutely loath clothe shopping. It doesn't help that I don't like anything in the sizes available for me.
  • ArchangelaJ
    Options
    New roller derby gear. I'll need new, smaller pads for my new smaller body. :) Maybe even new, leather boot, Reidell skates. I've had the same skates for most of my derby career.