Options

Replies

• CABonner
    Options
    59 and feeling just fine!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Nope, I've got a friend on here thats 70....She's one rocking lady!!
  • EnufAlready
    EnufAlready Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 61.
  • cherrikim
    cherrikim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think I am now the oldest at 66

No, I signed my mother up for MFP the middle of last year & she just turned 75 on Christmas day. She wanted to try & get a little healthier. I just have to keep reminding her how to use the site, lol.
  • Beeless
    Options
    not at all, I'm 58
  • gdkids6
    gdkids6 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 58. Welcome!
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    58 here as well!
  • I am 50 but I don't know how to be 50 and that is fine with me :)
    I would love to have more Pal Buddies :)
    13142164.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    The oldest what??? I'm 60..and i know there are people on here in their 70's and 80's. So....no, not the oldest at all! Welcome aboard!
  • margie723
    Options
    No you're not!!! I'm 63. Welcome.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :-) Great place with freindly people and some of us are in your age range. I too am 55, and I have freinds that are older too. They didn't have this place when I was younger :-( In any case I am happy to of found it now. Hope you find it as helpful as I do.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll be 58 next week. Feel free to add me as a friend....that goes for all of you....
  • robinrnlcdcIII
    Options
    I am 58. It was good to see your question. I followed the responses and that was encouraging-I was so feeling like I am too old to really make a difference in my health-I need to lose 150 lbs, but seeing so many trying and so many sucesses was a day brightener. Welcome!
  • peggyj49
    peggyj49 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will be 63 on February 12th. I have lost 35 # and I hate water also. It takes me a day and a half to drink a gallon of decaffeinated tea sweetened with stevia . So I do stay hydrated without sugar and without drinking plain water.
  • renaedixon
    Options
    My mom is on here (65) as well as my son (14). He is a football player and into health so he tracks his food too. It doesn't matter how old you are, just that you want to be healthy :) Welcome and Good Luck!
  • BProudOfU
    BProudOfU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I will be 50 in August! Welcome!
  • judyccarter
    Options
    I am 61 will be 62 in April which just right around the corner, all of you young people (60 & above) I need your help
    please share your food diary with me, thanks
  • delidot
    delidot Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 64, will be 65 in March. This is a great place for support no matter what your age! Welcome

Susan
  • 1Nifty50
    Options
    I'm 50, welcome from a newbie too
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Water!!!! I hate it! any suggeations?
    I hated water in the beginning too but forced myself to drink it and have learned to like it. I drink a lot of herbal tea too. It tastes good and has no caffeine or calories. Oh...I am 53.