Before and During (a little embarrassing)

Options

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I can't believe how incredible you look. Your transformation is absolutely wonderful!!! Extremely inspiring. I am very happy for you.
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    You look awesome!! how did you stay on track and not totally flop?

I quit maybe twice. I think it was the doctor telling me that I'm going to die if I don't lose weight and quit smoking (well, not die IMMEDIATELY, but soon enough!). Diabetes runs on both sides of my family, as well as heart disease. So, I lost the first 70, quit smoking, and now I'm so close to my goal that I can't quit. It's easy to give up, but it takes such an effort to keep going, even when results don't come as quickly as you'd like them to. Most people do it when they're ready, like most things. I was ready this time.

I tried losing for my wedding, which was in September of 2010, and I failed miserably at it. I was so busy with everything else that I just made excuses not to work out. This time was for real!
  • haleyhippen
    Options
    wow amazing.. you should be very proud!! :drinker:
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!

14876319.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    what???? wow! is that the same person! you look amazing!!! :)
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Very inspiring thank you for sharing.
  • springermad
    Options
    wow you look amazing x
  • happytolose9
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great
  • BillieMac
    BillieMac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Ditto on all the great work you've done! Go for that bikini & wear it with pride!!!!!!!
  • jenmcdav
    Options
    holy cow-- awesome! what a difference that one week made!
  • anolroeder
    anolroeder Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! What a difference. You look great! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspiration. I am starting out somewhere around your 1st photo, so I'm hoping to have a success story like you within a year. Thanks for sharing.

And like everyone else has already mentioned, you look absolutely AMAZING! It doesn't even look like you could improve upon your last photo - you look perfect.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarassed, you look GREAT!!!!
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    im jealous!!! :) You look amazing!! Congrats on yur hard work!!! You shud be very proud of yurself! Im in the same boat..i didnt take pics of myself before i started my weight loss journey because i felt like i wasnt goin to reach my goal. But i am sticking to it and with pics like yurs its a big inspiration! thank u :)
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely incredible! i have no idea why you think this is embarrassing missy. you look fantastic, really. so inspiring!
  • RaJulio
    Options
    Same here! LOL
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Your body shape is so similar to mine, thanks for giving a girl (who's yet to lose as much as you) hope!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Love the progression and don't be embarassed.
  • MaryD4900
    MaryD4900 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! It's crazy how much of a difference one week of Insanity has made! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!