What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    IVF- if a little miracle hasn't occurred before I hit my goal. :)
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    Mixed Martial Arts classes, I'd like to fight just once in a MMA amateur fight
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    A tramp stamp. For serious.

I want to get a tattoo of the USS Enterprise (from Star Trek) on my lower back. But I don't want to get it until I've lost my weight.

startrekussenterpriseta.jpg

^^ like that, but in tramp-stamp area :)
  • Dnc2Luz
    Dnc2Luz Posts: 33
    Options
    Jumping out of a plane :)

E

Wow, I think of that as a punishment
  • leedowhey
    leedowhey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to have a full Spa Day. :) and a new wardrobe :D
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    1. Clothes!! im going to save up and once ive reached my goal im going to donate all my current clothes, and get myself a whole new wardrobe including my very first bikini!!
    2. A trip!! not anywhere fancy, but a trip to see my family in BC, and my boyfriends family in Nova Scotia.
    3. Pictures!.. I am always scared to take pics of myself because I dont want people to see how much i weigh. When I reach my goal, Im going picture crazy!!
  • spyder1971
    Options
    a rocking outfit that will show of my new curves
  • LazyDaise
    LazyDaise Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am going to reward myself by going on a snowboarding trip! I used to go on the ski trips every year at school. I went on one in Uni first year but just couldn't keep up with the others.

I am also going to treat myself to a nice pair of jeans. I haven't had anything but supermarket jeans recently and I'd really like a pair of Levi's!
  • Supremect
    Options
    I shall put on my Batman clothes lol! Seriously no joke. Oh and also I shall party like its 1999, which in reality means Im going to Disneyland.
  • storejerky
    Options
    A pair of new trainers!
  • JKBarnett88
    Options
    A brand new bikini :)
  • A great pair of good looking jeans with a white button down shirt tucked IN with a BELT!!!!
  • chelle140
    chelle140 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    me to!!
  • Sianarella
    Options
    Clothes and I want a tattoo. I know I am prob too old for it. But what the heck right !?!:blushing:

No one is too old for a tattoo.
  • alphabettie
    alphabettie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A couple of things:

A clothes shopping spree
    A trip to an island with a beach (I already have the bikinis hiding away in my house!)
    And... boudoir pics.
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A beautiful tatoo down from by boobies to my thigh...........I am in the process of designing it now for when I get to target in July..(I hope)..x
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i want a tattoo but i hear they hurt
  • mrsfoose
    Options
    A pair of AG skinny jeans in pink!
  • tanyar32
    Options
    Already got mine kinda helps to have to see it everyday, its a lil black dress which i WILL be wearing for my birthday in june but i did order a size 14 just to be on the safe side lol :)
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Maybe a new bathing suit! I already have enough clothes, just need to be able to fit in them.