What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• kludvigson05
    Options
    A wonderful BEACH vacation and new swim suits :). I'm looking forward to the next 6 months, because those bikini's are coming my way!!!!
  • lord_lethris
    lord_lethris Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    An apple fritter. What can I say? I'm a man of simple tastes.

Mines a KFC.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    A new tattoo, on my flat stomach. *fingers crossed*
  • branflake5
    Options
    A brand new bikini and trip to the beach so I can strut my stuff
  • ThirdWife
    Options
    I plan on getting an entirely new wardrobe. I've put off buying any clothes for so long! I saved one outfit from my "thin" days and when I can get back into it, I'll shop til I drop!
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    New gym clothes !!!!! Only 4 more pounds to go although I have only lost one haha but one is better then none
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I have lots of mini rewards for the journey, but when I reach my final goal I am booking a trip to Italy!
  • rayleansout
    Options
    My sexy *kitten* shirtless in the sun!
  • Slayette
    Options
    Well there are a lot of things I want to do.

1.) Go to Japan
    2.) Start a family with my husband
    3.) Go to the beach ALOT
    4.) Look as beautiful as my personality
    5.) Have people actually see me for me instead of my weight.

Why can't I go to Japan at my current weight? Well, it's because I would feel even more out of place then being the only white nerdy girl otaku in Tokyo. LOL
  • sassie27
    sassie27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definately Sexy New clothes ;-)
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Some clothes that actually fit:bigsmile:
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Pretty undergarments
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When I shed my extra pounds I will buy clothes I like, but can not wear because the styles are not flattering on my present frame. I will put my new fashions into a suitcase and go to Hawaii. I have looked forward to a Hawaiian vacation for years. This is my year!
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Simply being at my goal weight again would be enough a reward for me. The reason I've gained in the first place is because I was sick. I couldn't control it, I didn't get a say in it.

I used to be so small and skinny and now I deeply hate myself so much every time I look in the mirror.
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    65kg >> helix piercing
    60kg >> bellybutton piercing
    57kg >> new bikini
    54kg >> tattoo
    52kg (UGW) >> shopping day
  • Gwen7121
    Gwen7121 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The best part of this thread? I was seriously thinking of ditching the gym tonight, and now I'm all changed and ready to go. :)

Rewards - Little ones like teeth whitening, manicures. I already get a massage every month, but I might indulge in a two hour massage when I hit a milestone. Finally sying yes to the guy who's been asking me out for four years. (long story)

Not sure if this will be for the ultimate goal, but an important milestone definitely - a new car!
  • Shoewhr
    Shoewhr Posts: 14
    Options
    A bathing suit and tribal art tats around the lower half of what will be my flat tummy :-)
  • jpsangel
    Options
    I'm going to binge at both the local thrift store (I saw sooooo many designer pairs of jeans there this past weekend that I was too big for!) and at my favorite local sushi restaurant!!!
  • ChristaNimm
    Options
    me too!!
  • KRenae89
    Options
    A trip to a beach where I can show off my new figure in a two piece and drop it like it's hot a few times.