What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• courtlyn19
    Options
    A BIKINI ON A BEACH!!
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Breast lift and A visit to the Ocean (never seen one before) wearing a nice swimsuit proudly!!!
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I would get all new clothes...bras, underware, everything!
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have an event at work that will take place in Atlantic City for the weekend. They have an awards luncheon for the employees and we usually have to dress in a cocktail dress. Last year I attended and purchased a dress that was flattering but I had to get a small jacket to hide my arms which I was uncomfortable showing them. This April I have a beautiful vintage dress that is in my closet that I absolutely love which is too small. In April it should fit and I am going to wear it to the event. It is sleeveless and I am going to show off my size 6 figure that I will have at my goal weight. I have 14 more pounds to go. At the luncheon I will have one decadent dessert that I will savour each bite!
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My goal will be my reward
    This!
  • ShellaynaMermaid
    Options
    I want to swim with the dolphins, but I have to be able to put on a wetsuit first. Yikes!
  • MasterMazen
    Options
    Rewards for myself?

I'd say finding a nice girlfriend (my first!) and maybe lasik eye surgery, or contact lenses, so that I can stop wearing glasses.
  • CUTigersFan
    Options
    My reward will be when I can take my shirt off and show my abs then take pictures and send them to all my ex's and i get to tell them this is what you missed out on!! Peace!!!

Heck yeah! lol but really I'll post bikini pics on facebook, those'll get around ;)
  • hjacenko
    hjacenko Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I won't be at my goal probably for another two years but my doctor told me to lose 50. I have 9 more to go then my reward is a baby( or I should say trying for a baby) :)
  • lduncan0044
    Options
    I recently joined a 12 week weight loss challenge. It was $100 to join and the woman who loses the most body percentage wins the pot. There are 43 women competing. So I have big time motivation!!! I would love to win the money and buy new clothes and take my family on Vacation. I am trying to lose about 35 more pounds. Thats quite a bit considering we only have 10 weeks left. I have already lost 13. I've been working my butt off to win this money!!
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bikinis, dresses, and a sweater dress. We all know you cannot wear a sweater dress with rolls and big hips!
  • Cailleac
    Options
    I'm going to go skydiving when I hit my goal. And a whole new wardrobe, but that will be necessity more than a reward.
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe since I currently have very little clothing that fits well.... I just bought clothes a few months ago and they're too loose now and make me look frumpy. Bought a coat for the winter and its getting too big.... never ending battle or so it seems lol.
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    1st GOAL: 190 New AVI TWEET Pic lol
    2nd GOAL: 180 New Blazer or watch
    3rd GOAL: 170 Tutti Frutti Night !!
    4th GOAL: 160 Insanity/Turbo Fire Contact my friend 'jksn2nlove'
    5th GOAL: 150 I know my current clothes will soon fall off me so Jeans
    6th GOAL: 140 Envy Massage
    7th GOAL: 130 True Religion Jeans & Victoria Secret SMALLS and not LARGES anymore
    FINALE!!! GOAL: 120 Long Beach, CA// MAMI, Florida in December -- a dozen bikinis because thats all I'll be wearing no one can tell me anything!!
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just my confidence and self satisfaction is all the reward I need :)
  • mari_mtzz
    Options
    Confidence will be my reward!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disneyland!
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Ive felt so gross for a year now and trust me, I will celebrate and cant think of a better way than a cruise to the Bahamas. It will be awesome to go their single, looking, and feeling like my old self.
  • neotericisis
    neotericisis Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bikinis...lots of them :happy:
  • JustVibeWithMe
    Options
    SHOES!!!!!!!!!!! It has already begun but at this weight I cannot wear them for to long so I have 2 pairs and a dress to go with them and I want to dance the night away! I would love to also go on a trip somewhere tropical wearing a bikini for the very first time!