Topic Titles You Hope To Never See on This Site...

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    theres too many lulz here

and really i love all the minds in the gutter!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    hahaha.... well big ups to you then... no envy here... I don't hate... I congratulate... chill... this thread is all in good fun
    Sorry, I guess it was just how you broadly labeled anyone who does have a big loss a liar that I didn't really think was fun. That's all, I just wanted to point that out :) I don't particularly care—I assure you it has no effect on me—but I would imagine it could be discouraging to some.

Wow I guess some people can't just have fun. Nothing she said was descouraging for anyone who can take a joke. Maybe and this is just a thought you should stay off chit chat cause you can't take a joke. Big loses are awesome but rarley seen unless your working out 8 hours a day or doing shady diet practices. Again not saying it can't happen. So please don't jump on this ban wagon too and try to "put me my place" It was all in fun and you took the fun out. I guess another stupid post topic would be How many calories are burnt putting people down to make yourself feel smarter. Hmmm maybe you should post that one.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    How many calories do i burn giving head?

That obviously depends on how well you slob knob. If you suck at sucking, you may be forced to just stop it altogether. LMAO.

Ha ha ha oh **** LMAO
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    "Breast implants and weight gain"

"Should I shave my head to get an accurate weight reading?"
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    "When I vomit, should I subtract those calories from the food purged from my total for the day?"
    THIS is one I'm actually surprised I haven't seen.
    ahhhh I've seen it!!!
    I've seen it, too.
    The time I saw it, it was because the girl was actually sick not just purging.
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    "When I vomit, should I subtract those calories from the food purged from my total for the day?"
    ahhhh I've seen it!!!
    I've seen it, too.
    The time I saw it, it was because the girl was actually sick not just purging.
    Why have I never seen this?
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options

That obviously depends on how well you slob knob. If you suck at sucking, you may be forced to just stop it altogether. LMAO.

I guess if you have skills you don't have to worry about the calorie content of the "filling", you earned it :-)
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options

I guess if you have skills you don't have to worry about the calorie content of the "filling", you earned it :-)

Bwahahahahaa.....a negative calorie snack!
  • kelligonzales
    Options

LMAO!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

LMAO!

Who would burn more calories,the guy or the lady when the favor is returned to her? :smokin:
  • myladyelliott
    Options
    Try the new cannibalism diet - human, the other white meat...
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

LMAO!

Who would burn more calories,the guy or the lady when the favor is returned to her? :smokin:

Depends on if your motions are the english or chinese alphabet.

:bigsmile:
  • pinkissheek
    Options
    "Trying the lindsey lohan diet! Any takers?"
  • GoreJessTina
    Options

The short answer is NO.

However... if it was less than 30 minutes ago you can subtract some... depends on how long after you eat... That is why bulimics, we run to the bathroom immediately after we eat, that way all the bad stuff in food never gets digested.
  • staybeautifulxx
    Options

The short answer is NO.

However... if it was less than 30 minutes ago you can subtract some... depends on how long after you eat... That is why bulimics, we run to the bathroom immediately after we eat, that way all the bad stuff in food never gets digested.

so no? i shouldn't it was like 5 mins after! #fail...
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Given the "I Like Tacos" thread and where that has gone. I hope we never see a "I Like Sausage" thread.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    "Help, I have lost my gutt and still cant see IT."
  • Bradozzz85
    Options
    "Does anyone know how to dispose of a Body"