Yes to the water!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm 59. One of my fitness pals is 74.
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am 61. Ben doing MFP for almost 1 yr. I Love it..
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Nope I'm here and I am 65.
  • GlenWalterGal
    GlenWalterGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 63 and am giving this another try. Last year I lost my motivation and gained 5 pounds...yikes.......Now, I'm really serious and I'm going to stick to it..............(I hope).
  • Titebootay757
    Options
    Nope, I'm 59 and I joined on Saturday. We can keep each other moving.
  • granam0
    Options
    No I don't think so. I am 69.:happy:
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Am coming back after a few months, go to weight watchers also and have 6 pesky pounds that won't budge, believe me 6 is as hard as 60.
  • TomsFZ1
    TomsFZ1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Water!!!! I hate it! any suggeations?

How do you feel about seltzer water? Comes in several different "flavors" but it's not sweetened with anything and it's zero calories.
  • BarbieAnya
    BarbieAnya Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nope, I am 57 and sure am looking for some friends, just started on here last week.
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I think I am now the oldest at 66

59 years here..as of Jan. 15th... told my husband I'll be looking really hot by the time I'm dead....LOL :) Oh well at least now I think I have somewhat of a handle on this losing weight instead of gaining it ( I had a really good handle on that, LOL) looking to lose at least 90 or as close to that as i can.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,274 Member
    Options
    I am 58 and my birthday is coming up in a couple of months. Welcome.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,274 Member
    Options
    Welcome. With all your mature people out there, someone should create a Mature Adult group. Your nutritional needs and conversation is likely going to be very different than most 20-30 year olds. You also might be able to escape some of the "immature talk" that tends to happen on the younger groups.
    There are quite a few just search the groups for 50+ and see which one suits you. I drink a large cup of green tea and then I switch to water. Where my neice works they make this yummy water and float some fruit in it and maybe mint not sure. It is so delicious. They do a different one each day.
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    There are lots of us out here - I'm 70, but only feel 25 - trouble is my body gives up on me! Keri, who has replied above me moderates a group for 40/50 pluses so well.
    We have a real incentive as golden oldies to make the most of our remaining years, and keep healthy for as long as possible. There are quite a few of us who are beginning to experience some of the problems of ageing who can help others through it.
    Welcome!
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome 506Julie :smile: This is one happy Support Group here..
    Have a Bless day:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am right with ya...52 here and loving it! :flowerforyou:
  • stewartgreggallan
    stewartgreggallan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    56 and counting
  • pmileader2
    pmileader2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both in our 70's and using our Apple watches to keep track of our exercises and food. We are new to this program, but loving it. Just signed up for premium membership.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    Lol, OP if still here is 65 now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png