THINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE THAT TICK YOU OFF!!!

Options

Replies

• Molly_Louise
    Options
    People who aren't grateful for what they have. Yes you may not have the latest __, but you have shelter, food and a family. Get over yourself, please.

As well as that, arrogant people, people with no manners and plain ignorance.

I've ironically just summed up a girl in my class. She and I don't get on because she has the qualities in her that I just listed above.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Carbohydrates...
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My stinkin' cell phone gets NO SIGNAL in the building where I work. I have to go outside to use my phone and miss calls constantly. I hate my cell phone provider, who shall remain anonymous, but begins with an S. Their customer service is Crap.
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    People that complain about what ticks them off.
    Ha Ha!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Neighbors throwing their ciggerette butts in my driveway.
    People who wakes up every morning wondering how they can get DRAMA started....
    Parents who let their kids act like devils in public.
    :devil:

oh..youve met my kids? lol
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Your Dad & Stepmom lying on a beach in Mexico while you wonder where next month's rent/next groceries are coming from.

They should give you the money instead? Is it their fault you don't have a job?
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    Pizza Monday at Planet Fitness. I flat out won't go that day, because I know I'll eat more calories in pizza than I am going to burn in my workout. Pizza is like crack for me, there's no way I'm stopping at one piece.
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    People who eat stinky food in public non-food places
    BO
    Smelling cig smoke from the car ahead
    Smelling cig smoke on random stranger's clothes
    The slovenly sound of flip flops flappin all over the place when someone walks
    The sound of shoes unsticking from someone's sweaty feet while they walk
    Cracking gum
    Sound of someone chewing with their mouth open
    Sniffing
    People standing in my personal space when uninvited
    People who are completely unaware from anyone's existence other than their own, esp while checking out in a busy store
    The old lady who pulls out her checkbook to write a check only AFTER all of her items are rung up and she has her total
    Hearing the cashier say, "You can save 5% today by filling out a credit appl" to the person ahead of you
    Drivers who don't know what YIELD means!!!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Minivans! When I am driving and someone gets in my way or does something stupid, it's almost always a minivan.
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    mean bosses
  • amyj101
    amyj101 Posts: 15
    Options
    People touching me or standing too close when they talk to me. (Loads more but that's the big one for me).
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Here lately I have a big one. I work as a cashier and here lately this has happened on numerous occasions. Approximately three different customers have come in and put numerous items up on the counter, majority of which are junk food (ex. candy, donuts, soda, ect) and then after filling the counter up with this stuff, they then make the statement that they are extremely diabetic. In my head, I want to say "Really? I couldn't tell." But I just smile and ring them up. I mean who am I to tell them anything, I'm not a doctor, but the one woman is a "regular" and buys like this on average every other day. *Sigh*
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Public transportation.
    People who talk to me on public transportation.
    People who sit anywhere near me on public transportation.
    Bath and Body Works employees.
    People who make a scene about smokers and pull the excessive dramatic coughing.
    People who ask to read what I'm writing.
    Just... just humans in general, really.
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My blackberry - I depend on the stupid thing, yet it irritates me with it's constant crashing.

When the ringpull on a can comes off in your hand, and the can isn't even open! :grumble:

Bad drivers - especially those that don't use their indicator (I'm not a frikkin mind reader ***hole!) and those that flick their cigarette ash out of the window this REALLY annoyed me when I had a motorbike! :explode:

The fact that since the smoking ban in the UK I have to go INSIDE to get 'fresh' air.

Edited to add my other major peeve: Those people that accuse me of being devoid of all morals because I'm not religious/vegan/spiritual etc. I really don't see how being an atheist that eats eggs puts me on the same level as a serial killer.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    -people who ignore basic common road rules (don't use their turn signals, swerve across 3 lanes of traffic because they just realized it was their exit, people who pull out in front of you so you slam on the brakes and then they drive 35 mph, people who continue to run the red lights well after the lights red, people who wait until the last possible second to merge therefore causing traffic jams, people who mistake YIELD signs for the concept of merging, and the list goes on)

-people who sit in class and constantly click their ink pens

-cats licking/grooming (drives me nuts seeing the motion out of the corner of my eye for 15+ minutes, or hearing it)

-people who think they're the ONLY ones shopping at Wal-Mart (or other stores), so they stop in the middle of the isle for whatever reasons (check their phones, look at an item, or just appear lost). I HATE feeling like I am ALWAYS the one who has to move out of other people's way in Wal-Mart.

-people who can't count their items when they go to checkout in the express lanes; if you clearly have 40 items in your buggy, get the hell out of the "10 items of less" lane. grrrrrr

Those are the main ones.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Bad drivers - especially those that don't use their indicator (I'm not a frikkin mind reader ***hole!) and those that flick their cigarette ash out of the window this REALLY annoyed me when I had a motorbike! :explode:
    Oh yeah, that really pisses me off when you are sitting at a red light, and someone in front of you is holding his/her cigarette outside (usually up over the vehicle) because they don't want the smell in their car. News flash! I don't smoke, therefore, I don't want to smell it either!! It's almost an everyday occurence - either that, or something flicking ashes (or the entire cigarette) out of the car while I'm driving behind them.
  • mizzgreeneyedladyy
    Options
    People who don't use their turn signals.
    People who take their sweet @$$ time getting into the turning lane.
    People who pull out in front of you, then refuse to go the speed limit.
    People who pull out in front of you, when there is nobody behind you.
    Stop lights.
    People who brake first, then turn on their turn signal.
    People who wait for a green light when they are turning Right.
    People who don't pull over for emergency vehicles.
    People who ride your @$$ on the highway, when you are already going 5 over the speed limit.
    People who go way under the speed limit when they see a cop.
    I really could go on for days, but I wont.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    People that complain about what ticks them off.

People who are snarky.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    People who voice their sexual frustrations and fantasies on MFP.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Your Dad & Stepmom lying on a beach in Mexico while you wonder where next month's rent/next groceries are coming from.

They should give you the money instead? Is it their fault you don't have a job?

That was my first thought.. I am sure they deserve a vacation too.