Ladies around 5'4 results?!

Options

Replies

• rebyekah
    Options
    Sorry...How do I get my photos to show up?
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Bump to come back to!
  • snaggly
    snaggly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    031-2.jpg

327-1.jpg

abs121611-1.jpg

I am 5'5.5"

I went from a size 12/14 to a size 2/4.

Clean eating, heavy weight lifting, and cardio. Lots of water - no soda. Good luck ladies! It can be done! :flowerforyou:

And CONSISTENCY.

Wow, you look incredible. I'm trying to get to between 115 and 120 at a 5'5.5" height. Your abs look fantastic. Unfortunately, I don't think my abs will be anywhere near yours - because of all that stretch marks after my pregnancies, sigh...
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    This is a very motivational thread! I'm 5'4" and currently 148.5 pounds (down from 175), when I was healthy and fit I was between 115 and 125, looking to get back there again, my goal is 120. I won't post pics as all I have is before pics. :)
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this because all the pics are very motivational. I am 5'3 and currently 159 lbs, but looking to get down to around 130. Great job to all those who posted pictures, you look great! I hope to post some of my own someday.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 5'4"

373817_10150469286725785_556205784_8950104_580338772_n.jpg
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! There is hope for me!!!

--I'm kinda tempted to take your bodies and photoshop in my head so I can actually see my future!! .... LOL :laugh:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! There is hope for me!!!

--I'm kinda tempted to take your bodies and photoshop in my head so I can actually see my future!! .... LOL :laugh:

ROFL that's too funny :)
  • MrsTattie
    MrsTattie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am 5'4 and on my second week of diet/fitness. I am from the UK and so size 4/6/8 etc all sound very tiny to me! I am 175lbs and am aiming for 140 (first goal - I'll see if anything else would be achievable). Probably a UK 12 - I had thought that US sizes were 2 below ours, but I must be wrong - I think you have "larger" feet though! My weaknesses are finishing the kids plates and eating their snacks as well as chocolate and wine! My profile pic is a mixture of what I used to look like before kids and some shots taken last summer when I look 6 months pregnant....these were the ones that made me think....although I did take most of the autumn to think and not act....here I am, doing well with a long way to go.... :happy:
    Some of the before and after pics are just amazing - well done to you all. It is good to see normal people and hear their stories. I hope to be able to put up some before and after pics. I haven't done much posting yet, so not quite sure of things.
    Good luck to all starting out!
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bumping cuz i want to keep track of this post.. i am 5'5 CW is 310 and im GOING to get down to 145. :D
  • im_blessed
    im_blessed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amyrllin
    Options
    Wow you guys are all so amazing and motivational!! I am also 5'4" and started at 150lbs. I would like to be around 130lbs. Way back in highschool I weighed 120 and thought I was fat,lol
    I am now running and hope to do a half marathon this year and I know it will be easier on my joints if I can take off the extra weight. This is an awesome thread...thank-you
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see all the posts! I'm down 4 lbs since I've started working out, and I've lost inches from my waist and hips! I can't wait to see how everyone else progresses!

It's true that your weight doesn't matter, it matters what your body looks like. I want to be fitter than I was at 125lbs so I'll probably end up being in the 130s. I'll look thinner because I'll be more toned, and that's what I want!
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    BUMP I'm 5'4.5"
  • litlpineapple
    litlpineapple Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm about 5'4.5", 25 years old with no kids and see so many inspirational photos on here. I haven't really posted photos before but these are some of my progress so far -

face.jpg

body.jpg

I don't know what my GW is exactly, but I know that I want to continue to make changes and see results.
  • Addison2409
    Options
    All mine are in my album! I'm 5'3 1/2
    I started out at 160 and am now at 133, would like to get to 120-125
    I wear a size 9-11
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies! I'm 5'3" and can't wait to start seeing results. Amazing!
    651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    bump - for later
  • rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!!

I am 5'4'', 27 years old. When I started to lose weight I was around 236lbs (2010), now I am down to 159.8lbs. Here are some pictures to show you all. I am still not at my goal weight but, I am in the process of it, around 130-135lbs, hoping to achieve it before my 28th birthday in october.

2010 / 2011
    25gt1n9.jpg

Jan. 01, 2012
    dx0ia9.jpg

Trying out the dress for my bestie's wedding (last week)
    2in8yb.jpg

:)
  • amyrllin
    Options
    bumping us up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!