What's your favorite movie quote?

Options

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOW WE FIX THINGS ON RUSSIAN SPACE STATION!!!

and then i hit things with a wrench.

I totally picture you as Lev and doing this at work

i do it all the time. and no one gets it.
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    "Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fckin' *kitten* off! He's a tight-@ss! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!" -Devil's Advocate.

I love that movie!

Love Al Pacino... One of my favorite lines is a Pacino.... his delivery is fantastic... "HEAT" - DON'T WASTE MY MF'ING TME, OR CAUSE SHE'S GOT A GREAT *kitten*, AND YOUR HEAD ALL THE WAY UP IT... ;)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I have a ton but the ones that stick out the most are:

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." & "Don't just stare at it, EAT IT!"

“500?”
    “500 what, douche bag?”
    “500 fights? that’s a number i figured as a kid. 500 street fights and you can consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. you need them, for experience. to develop leather skin- so i got started. then along the way, you forget about being tough. it stops being the point. you get past the silliness of it all… and then, after- you realize that is exactly what you are. I’ll tell you, you learn a lot of things on the way to 500. none more important than this"

“Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

“When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem. And it’s not even that big of a deal, something like 8 percent of kids do it. For some reason, I don’t know why. I would just kinda… sit around all day… and draw pictures of ****s”

Video for this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzuvQXDUybE
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    "I've seen monkey-**** fights at the zoo that are more organized than this."
    From the movie: The Replacements
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    "I'll never call him dad...even if there's a fire!" - Will Farrel : Step Brothers
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realized that humans are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we... are the cure. - The Matrix :bigsmile:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal" - when it's on Home Alone.
    "Today's my Cat's birthday" - Pineapple express.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Step Brothers

"This wedding is horse shi**!"

Along with pretty much the whole movie!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Omg I couldn't have just one if I tried.

Step Brothers:
    ~ I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the **** out of you!
    Brennan Huff: This house is a ****ing prison!
    Dale Doback: On Planet Bull****!
    Brennan Huff: In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel ****s
    ~Holy Santa Claus ****!
    Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.

The Hangover:
    Stu Price: You are a ****ing moron!
    Alan Garner: Your language is offensive.
    Stu Price: **** you!

Haha! Love 'em "I married a *kitten*" - "Hey don't say that, she's a nice lady".
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I have a ton but the two that stick out the most this week are:

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." & "Don't just stare at it, EAT IT!"

Love Dazed and Confused!

Dolores Claiborne "Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bi**h to survive. Sometimes being a bi**h is all a woman has to hold onto."

and

"If you wanna know what kind of life a person had, just look at their hands."
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    GLENGARY GLEN ROSS.... ALEC BALDWIN - As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see 2nd prize. 2nd Prize is a set of steak knives. 3rd prize is YOUR FIRED!!!

GLENGARY GLEN ROSS.... ALEC BALDWIN - PUT THAT COFFE DOWN. COFFEE'S FOR CLOSERS!!!

GLENGARY GLEN ROSS.... What's your name? FU that's my name!!! You know why mister. Cause you drove a Hyundai to work and I drove an $80K BMW. That's my name!!!

GLENGARY GLEN ROSS.... A-B-C... A-ALWAYS, B-BE, C-CLOSING. ALWAYS BE CLOSING!!! ALWAYS....BE... CLOSING!!!
  • lhanks89
    lhanks89 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    "It's party time!... P-A-R-T...Y? Because I gotta!"

- The mask
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    "Why is my Congress saying one thing and doing nothin'? Tradition I guess"
    Charlie Wilson's War
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    Dammit Bethany! He guessed it!

~Christmas Vacation
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Fogell: Yo guys! Sup?
    Seth: Fogell, where have you been, man? You almost gave me a godd**n heart attack. Let me see it. Did you pu**y out or what?
    Fogell: No noooo, man. I got it; it is flawless. Check it!
    Evan: Hawaii. All right, that's good. That's hard to trace, I guess. Wait... you changed your name to... McLovin?
    Fogell: Yeah.
    Evan: McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?
    Fogell: Naw, they let you pick any name you want when you get down there.
    Seth: And you landed on McLovin...
    Fogell: Yeah. It was between that or Muhammed.
    Seth: Why the F**K would it be between THAT or Muhammed? Why don't you just pick a common name like a normal person?
    Fogell: Muhammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a f**king book for once.
    Evan: Fogell, have you actually ever met anyone named Muhammed?
    Fogell: Have YOU actually ever met anyone named McLovin?
    Seth: No, that's why you picked a dumb f**king name!
    Fogell: F**k you.
    Seth: Gimme that. All right, you look like a future pedophile in this picture, number 1. Number 2: it doesn't even have a first name, it just says "McLovin"!
    Evan: What? One name? ONE NAME? Who are you? Seal?
    Seth: Fogell, this ID says that you're 25 years old. Why wouldn't you just put 21, man?
    Fogell: Seth, Seth, Seth. Listen up, a**-face: every day, hundreds of kids go into the liquor store with fake IDs, and every single one says they're 21. Pssh, how many 21 year olds do you think there are in this town? It's called f**king strategy, all right?
    Evan: Stay calm, okay? Let's not lose our heads. It's... it's a fine ID; it'll... it's gonna work. It's passable, okay? This isn't terrible. I mean, it's up to you, Fogell. This guy is either gonna think 'Here's another kid with a fake ID' or 'Here's McLovin, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor'. Okay? So what's it gonna be?
    Fogell: [grinning] ... I am McLovin!
    Seth: No you're not. No one's McLovin. McLovin's never existed because that's a made up dumb F**KING FAIRY TALE NAME, YOU F**K!
  • DominoFrost
    Options
    "The condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger, dance all night, then you throw it away. The condom, I mean. Not the stranger."
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    "The defense department regrets to inform you your sons are dead because they were stupid."
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Cher: So like, right now for example. The Haitians need to come to America. But some people are all, "What about the strain on our resources?" Well it's like when I had this garden party for my father's birthday, right? I put R.S.V.P. 'cause it was a sit-down dinner. But some people came that like did not R.S.V.P. I was like totally buggin'. I had to haul *kitten* to the kitchen, redistribute the food, and squish in extra place settings. But by the end of the day it was, like, the more the merrier. And so if the government could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty. Thank you very much.
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    "You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world." Oh Tyler Durden. :love:
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options
    Every single line from Christmas Vacation is hilarious!

"You serious Clark?"