What's your favorite movie quote?

Options

Replies

• leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    By why is the rum gone?? Jack Sparrow.....
  • rana_bear
    Options
    "Hello. My name is Indego Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" Princesss Bride!

Yes great movie :-)
  • AmyJo54915
    Options
    Use your head! That's the lump three feet above your @$$!
    - Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    "Life is pain, Princess. Anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something." -- The Princess Bride

And..."I'll take these Huggies...and whatever cash you got." Guy behind the counter: "Son, is that a PANTY on your head??" -- Raising Arizona

(There's so many good ones in both of those.)

I quoted PB this morning to my good friend. "Good night, Wesley. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

I also love "I always thought I was a one-man wolfpack" from Hangover.

And "It's not fair. You say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is." That is David Bowie from Labyrinth.
  • twest109
    twest109 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Al was great in that movie...well any Al movie is good....
    :devil: this was a reply to the devil advocate....

my favorite movie quote is "say hello to my little friend"...love me some Al Pacino!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    By why is the rum gone?? Jack Sparrow.....

This is one. :heart:
  • Beastette
    Options
    I also use, "Now, you will GO to sleep, or I will PUT you to sleep." Ben Stiller from Happy Gilmore. He was an orderly at a retirement community, but I use it on my kids.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair. :smile:
  • steffihoney
    Options
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime. The Bridges of Madison County
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Dr Frankenstein; WHAT WAS THE NAME ON THE BRAIN ............Igor; Abby........... Dr Frankenstein; Abby what.......... Igor; Abby Normal
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    leave the gun, take the cannoli
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    "Tomorrow I'll think of some way . . . after all, tomorrow is another day." - Scarlet O'Hara from Gone With the Wind
  • Beastette
    Options
    "And you know what? I HATE SAMBA! It all sounds the same! Tiko-taco cha cha cha...". Rio
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    John Corbett in Rasing Helen: "I'm a sexy man of God and I know it"
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Saturday Night Live

Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, and.....he looka like a man
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I can walk on water, eat bullets, and *kitten* icecream. can't remember the name of the movie though, but I quote way too often.
  • twest109
    twest109 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fckin' *kitten* off! He's a tight-@ss! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!" -Devil's Advocate.

I love that movie!

I love this movie also...they couldn't find a better person to play that role....but then again I have never seen a bad Al Pachino movie...this and Scareface I can watch over and over...
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    "What does God need with a starship?" (Star Trek V)
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    "No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn." From Friday because it sounds like my house! HOW
    "I'm pleasant. Damn it! I saw Drum Eatenton this morning at the Piggly Wiggly, and I smiled at the son of a ***** 'fore I couldn't help myself." Ouiser from steel magnolias because it makes me laugh!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    "Yoo hoo! I'll make ya famous." - Emilio Estevez as Billy the Kid