_binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Look up Harlequin ichthyosis on wikipedia

Google image it. No really.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD WHY DID I LOOK AT THAT?????

Never never look when given the warning, check it out on Wiki first. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would say 7, but I just avoid things that would offend me or just move on to another thread. I may not like something, but not enough to get my knickers in a twist (at least on anything I have ever seen on MFP threads)
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    10!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    About a 6.5 I expect. I read the synopses for the movies Human Centipede and Human Centipede 2 (warning DO NOT read the synopses of the movies Human Centipede and Human Centipede 2) and was nauseous for a whole day. It still pops into my head every now and again when I'm trying to get to sleep and I get instantly queasy. That's the one thing I wish I'd never read on wikipedia. With two girls and I cup I stopped the video about 20 seconds in. I can't watch rape or torture or home invasion scenes in a movie either. There's no way in hell I'd look up tubgirl.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Im a 9 or a 10. It takes a lot to offend me. (Unless it has to do with animals, then I'm a 1)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'd say a solid 9. 2 girls and a... made me queasy. Jolly rancher left a funny taste in my mouth.

What people say to and about me in the interweb, i could care less.

UGH HATED 2 girls and a ... so id say 9.5
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Well I don't think I'm easily offended, I want to say 10 but I can't access Tubgirl and now I'm scared too...lol.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    How many people admit to googling tub girl... I just did and admit , maybe I am not an 11.. :)

I used to rickroll people (before it was rickrollin') with tubgirl in college.. About 10 years ago lol.

Hahah I had a friend that used to do that all the time.
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I"d say 6 or 7... I find some things funny that others don't. I'm really interested in tubgirl but also afraid.:happy:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    if you want a test to see how jaded you are...here you go. Google these (not safe for work or life)

Kids in a sandbox
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemonparty
    Blue Waffle
    2 girls and a cup
    2 guys 1 hammer (beware)
    Pain Olympics
    Goatse
    1 guy 1 jar
    Cake Farts

LOL youre so funny!!!!!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    How many people admit to googling tub girl... I just did and admit , maybe I am not an 11.. :)

I had to google it. Not offended at all but I am feeling slightly nauseous.
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just googled it and Im more grossed out than offended. Why must my curiosity get the best of me??:ohwell:
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well damn...I guess that makes me a 1.

Cuz I'm petrified by Double Rainbow guy and Leprechauns with pots of gold.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I love me some tubgirl!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    even tub girl does not offend me
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I really should haven't made tubgirl an example of a 10 on the offending scale. She's definitely just disturbing.

I honestly can't think of an example of a 10 on the offending scale. I'm pretty much UNoffendable, so I can't think of a topic.
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Disgusted by tubgirl, offended no, my own curiosity.

On a scale I'm a 7, offend me apologize and I'm over it. Continue to offend me and I'm done, its more a respect issue than being offended. Some people talk, act, walk different, it not wrong just different. Know your boundaries with people and its all good:)
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what a tubgirl is but really want to look it up. but by what other people are saying i think i will regret it. is it possible for someone to describe it without me actually seeing a picture of it???
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    even tub girl does not offend me
    How about some "Eel Soup"?
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    My wife is a stand up comedian and a host for a burlesque show. Half the time I'm either around funny people or naked people, or both. I also worked for 12 years on a factory floor. My offendability score is therefore 11.