Thread about Something - Part 40

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    ok, I won't watch then!

It was a good movie, but so sad at the end! like a lassie movie only 10x sadness

I am too tender hearted, i can't watch stuff like that!

I was crying so hard, I slapped my husband in the arm and asked him how he could wreck my mothers day with that sad movie!
  • FUNHOUSE
    FUNHOUSE Posts: 7
    I didn't see Marley and me, was it sad??

:sad: :sad: :sad:

i thought so :cry:
    [/quote

How bout you Funhouse, don't you think writers like that should be shot!]

And it wasn't only the dog that made the movie sad... they dealt with a lot! :cry:
  • czewwhat
    I didn't see Marley and me, was it sad??

:sad: :sad: :sad:

i thought so :cry:
    [/quote

How bout you Funhouse, don't you think writers like that should be shot!]

true, but the dog!! A kinda family journey through hell story with the dog as comedy as well as drama thing
    And it wasn't only the dog that made the movie sad... they dealt with a lot! :cry:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    I don't watch movies with dogs as the main character

Trouble..you give?
  • czewwhat
    I think he went home to clean his truck!

Seen Max today? And I hear Dave is back too. Funny guy Dave!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    I don't watch movies with dogs as the main character

Trouble..you give?

do I give what??? WHAT??? I am currious now... I thought I answered your question...

I gave up on that one movie and you totally got me...
  • czewwhat
    you know you are the loser on this one, kimber wins!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Love ya big guy
  • TROUBLE2
    I don't think I have ever seen Scarface.

It was a violent drug dealer of the 70s theme. very gruesome, shockingly so. if you like scary surprise kinda movies its probably a 99center at this point.

WHAT? It's an Al Pacino classic....c'mon....

Ok trouble

I just happened to be nowhere near your neighborhood

I DID NOT know that this was a movie quote until i went back and re-read it... lol but its from sleepless in seatle is it not?
  • czewwhat

It was a violent drug dealer of the 70s theme. very gruesome, shockingly so. if you like scary surprise kinda movies its probably a 99center at this point.

Ok trouble

I DID NOT know that this was a movie quote until i went back and re-read it... lol but its from sleepless in seatle is it not?

"Let me introduce you to my little friend" is from scarface where al pachino brings out some military looking Machine gun thing and kills a house full of guys trying to kill him! It is gruesome and sad at the same time because he gets it in the end, but he thinks in his drugged haze he will win! Remember! Are you on pain pills for that cut hand? That is not an insult or joke, are you okay there big guy? Stitches is just not funny.
  • TROUBLE2

Ok trouble

"Let me introduce you to my little friend" is from scarface where al pachino brings out some military looking Machine gun thing and kills a house full of guys trying to kill him! It is gruesome and sad at the same time because he gets it in the end, but he thinks in his drugged haze he will win! Remember! Are you on pain pills for that cut hand? That is not an insult or joke, are you okay there big guy? Stitches is just not funny.

correction its "Say HALLO, to my littel frien!" :wink: :laugh:
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Goodmorning! :flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    :flowerforyou:
    Goodmorning! :flowerforyou:

ohhhhh gooooood mooooorning to you to my "delicate flower" :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    you crack me up! :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    you crack me up! :wink:

I aim to please! :happy:

so how is everyone on this BEAUTIFUL Thursday morning?
  • czewwhat
    Good morning Grace I see Trouble has properly addressed you! I have new cry baby again today, I might be a bit MIA except for nap time! How is your day gonna be?
  • TROUBLE2
    Just so you know CZ... :wink: :drinker:

~4.33 hours, or 260 minutes, or 15600 Seconds, which ever you prefer looking at left until I am on my way to FISHIN in the GREAT WILD NORTH... :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Sounds wonderful, do they have a lodge there, or are you roughing it? Me I'm a lodge kinda gal. maple leafs for TP just isn't my thing
  • TROUBLE2
    Sounds wonderful, do they have a lodge there, or are you roughing it? Me I'm a lodge kinda gal. maple leafs for TP just isn't my thing

its my familys cabin, so we have running water just no toilet... LOL its an outhouse... :wink: and NO maple leafs around, you gotta use good TP... but its a very rustic cabin...
  • czewwhat

its my familys cabin, so we have running water just no toilet... LOL its an outhouse... :wink: and NO maple leafs around, you gotta use good TP... but its a very rustic cabin...
    Sounds lovely! Out house, not so, but it could be a hole next to a tree so gotta give it that!
  • TROUBLE2
    yeah We built the Outhouse a while back but its a nice outhouse as far as they go.. it has a nice seat and its more like a port-o-party, and that it is very clean and nice inside. I tiled it a few years back so its even better now... :happy: I even added a toilet and rigged it up with a pump... its quite ingenious really I should pat myself on teh back... everyoen laughed at my idea but it works...
This discussion has been closed.