Where are the Women that wanna lose 100lbs plus

Options

Replies

• destined2bfit4life
    destined2bfit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I have exactly 100lbs to lose.... feel free to friend me.
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Ohio here (raised in Almost Heaven, WV) and about 150 total to go. Nice to meet you!
  • neenie12
    Options
    Hi Amanda. I used to live in NC - I really miss it but had to come back to UK because my visa ran out!!!!

anyway, I have another 104 to go. anyone can feel free to add me!!
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me! I have over 100 to lose...please add me if you'd like!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hii, I started at 312, a few months ago, Im at 276 now.. I wanna be 195 or smaller by the end of the year.
    Anyone can add mee!
  • CountingDown4Good
    Options
    Hey!
    I am Emily...and I am needing to lose about 180 lbs. Granted, I would be THRILLED with a loss of 100 because it would put me back into a healthier lifestyle and better-looking in my clothes.
    Let's do this together. I started January 2....and have lost 15 lbs. so far!
  • Love_cup
    Love_cup Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 230 looking to be down to 115. Feel free to add me!
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i'm right here! From Michigan :) Add me if you want!
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I can be the motivational kick in the pants you need (or when you need it). - And that goes for everyone!
  • mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi....in total I am working towards a weight loss goal of 138 pounds. I am half way there !! Willing to support anyone who needs it because I know how much that support matters !!

1580924.png
  • collyllama
    Options
    I started at 309 and had about 140 lbs to lose. I'm down to 280 now... and still have 110 to go but I'm getting there. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Kris here--don't know how heavy I started because I refused to step on a scale for years, but after four months of losing, I got a scale and rang in at 377 then. So I was likely over 400, maybe 410.

Glad to see so many wonderfully motivated friends!

Kris
  • Mommy2boys1girl
    Mommy2boys1girl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 150 total. Am down 18 so far. Goal weight of 140. I will send you a friend request.
  • allana3uk
    allana3uk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started at 285lb (20st 5 to us Brits!) in October and am now 258 (18st 6). Goal weight is around 145lb, but I suspect I'd look overly thin at that weight, so we'll see when I get closer. I'm doing primal and it is just magical as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't say weight was falling off, but I am losing every week and don't feel deprived or have any cravings. Feel free to add me :)
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use the support too. My highest weight was 401, 12/31/2008--when I had my twins. I started MFP 09/15/2011 at 341.6 and have lost 49 pounds so far. My first big goal is to get down to 232 which would be exactly 101 pounds less than I was when I got pregnant with the twins. I promised them in NICU that I would weigh that before they go to school. I don't want to be the fattest mom at school. Then I plan to hang at that weight for a while (maybe two years) then I want to try to get under 200. It would be the first time in my whole adult life, but I am sure I can do it.
  • pkieslich
    Options
    I'm a newbe just started on here the beginning of last week. I started at 260 and down 8 pounds. I am in Tulsa Oklahoma. Please add me!!! I'm doing this all by myself.
  • Ameerrante
    Ameerrante Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oops, double post.
  • Ameerrante
    Ameerrante Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 258, down from 265 when I started MFP 10 days ago. I would like to be 130, which would be very skinny for my height (5'10''). Anyone who wants can add me!
  • Greyshark77
    Greyshark77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie, just started on Friday, Jan 13th. I am 300lbs and need to loose about 130lbs for my height of 5'10". I could use all the encouragement I can get. Friend me. =)
  • navywife82
    Options
    I have already lost 20 lbs. on my own so still need to lose 80 + lbs. Would love to have more friends to cheer on and help motivate me as well! Good luck to everyone! We can do this!!!