Replies

• PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Both. I love my dogs and my cat <3:)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Cat, I had to put her down yesterday. RIP MIs Marbles!!

Aw :( I'm so sorry. Rest In Peace sweet kitty!
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a dog person. I feel like dogs have more personality than cats. My pup is sitting next to me right now! :-)
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love my pitties
  • sig1238
    sig1238 Posts: 16
    Options
    Dogs all the way, baby; the bigger, the better!
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have a cat and a dog, but I love my dog more than a child! The cat is beautiful and affectionate, but leaves me in no doubt that I am his servant!!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I used to be a dog person but then a realized cats are MUCH easier to upkeep, just a bit mroe difficult to train if they pee in your house.. I'll take my cat peeing every now and then over my old dog daily. I love my kitty :)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Though the cat doesn't steal and eat my homemade loaf of bread off the kitchen counter..... :mad:
    My one cat will steal ANY food she can grab (and she'll eat it too)...but I always bust her because when she steals something she starts growling (possessiveness I guess)...lol.

Mine does that, when she brings me something dead...... Ah I forgot about the joys of dead baby birds and mice in my bedroom.
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    Dog, I love my baby boy. Fiance is allergic to cats, so cant really try to own one
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Why choose?

cat-dog-7.gif
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Cat of course. Actually either is fine depending on how much you want to put into the pet. Cats are more independent where dogs require more attention. Personally I prefer male animals I think they are more affectionate and if you get a cat try to find a small kitten from a farm cat and cuddle with him while its still tiny. My guy is 6 and the most affectionate pet I have ever had. He even like to soak in a bubble bath.
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    DOGS for sure!
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    NEITHER! horses trump both cats and dogs. plus you don't have to vacuum their hair off the couch.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Both. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat.
  • EchoSedai
    Options
    Cats primarily, but if it were up to me, I'd have an entire menagerie of animals... unfortunately, my husband is not a dog-lover and doesn't want one in the house. Too bad because walking the dog is good exercise!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    <
    Whatcha think? ! ? :smile:
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I love both, but I only foster dogs. I don't have the appropriate time/space to commit to one yet. I do however own cats. I am a young version of a cat lady. Minus the house covered in feces and sickly cats.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Why choose?

cat-dog-7.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Cats primarily, but if it were up to me, I'd have an entire menagerie of animals... unfortunately, my husband is not a dog-lover and doesn't want one in the house. Too bad because walking the dog is good exercise!

I've thought of that, too. However, I'm the first one up in the morning and the last thing I want to deal with before coffee is letting the dog out in the AM (not to mention having to pick up yard bombs). I told my husband, who gets up 90 minutes after I do in the morning for work, that if he wants a dog he can get one, but HE will be the one to get up and let it out in the morning.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have a papillion so really, i have the best of both worlds....