Cat or Dog?

Options

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Which are you? Cat person or dog person (or neither).

I'm a cat person (but not like one of those crazy hoarders that has eleventy billion cats living in squalor all over the house).
    Both, and my lab loved our solid black kitten so much that she went into a false pregnancy and actually started nursing the kitten.

And after 2 years, this huge black tom cat still nursed on the dog every night.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Cat person but I adore all animals.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Dogs all the way.. I can't stand cats.
  • BeauDeAnne
    Options
    Oh so sorry about poor Marbles x
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I love scaring the 3 little neighbor kids... every time they come into my yard they ask me if the cats bite (they would NEVER bite or scratch a person intentionally, they're sweet) so I just give a raised eyebrow or two and tell them "yep, they bite sometimes so you better watch out!" it keeps the kids from trampling through my yard all the time... LOL. Plus, I got tired of them asking me every single time... I used to say "No" but got so tired of it that now I enjoy scaring the crap out of them...
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I prefer cats. They're cleaner and more self sufficient than dogs. Plus I have issues with the slobber :laugh:

This has not however kept me from promising my boys a dog once we have a house with a yard....sigh
  • lillystargazer
    Options
    I used to be a cat person all the way, but since getting a dog 6 months ago.. I have completely changed my mind. I love cats, but I am definitely a dog person now!
  • Cindy1712
    Options
    Dog.... I have German Sheperd called Glade aged 6 she is adorable
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I like cats but im a dog person 100%
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I have a dog and a cat, I love them both but consider myself more of a dog person.
  • milo28
    milo28 Posts: 42
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<Dog : )
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    I am a dog person. I have a wonderful pain in the *kitten* jack russell terrier who I love dearly. I do not hate cats, I just prefer dogs.
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a cat person, as is my boyfriend. We have two cats. One very fat one, Simba and a little calico, Neko. Hence my username. Named after my babies.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    totally a cat person.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    both, i love both my furbabies!!
  • ouray12
    ouray12 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    @ pups can be! Maybe I can lose some weight chasing after her .:tongue:
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Dog....cats make me sneeze. I also have 3 birds and 2 fish
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I have always been a cat person but 2 years ago we got a dog and he is my baby! So now I'm both. We have 2 cats and 1 dog.
  • JCN_1103
    Options
    Dog.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Dog. Had to put my aussie down 2 weeks back and am still surprised by how much I miss having her around the house.

I don't dislike cats but would not own one. They are too persnickety, bi-polar, and scratchy. Reminds me of an ex-.

Sorry to hear that you had to have your dog put down, I had my first springer put down over two years ago and still miss her like crazy x

Thank you, Springermad. My condolences on your pup. They really are part of the family.