Cat or Dog?

Options
123457»

Replies

• sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    I love my pitties

Me too! Though I own both, dogs will always and forever be my favorite :heart:

chloeandlily.jpg
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Definitely dog. Have a 5 year old Corgi/Pekingese mix, she looks like a 23lb border collie.
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I love cats since my first pet who I adored was a cat. She would sleep with me and would never leave me when I was sick or after any kind of surgery.

However, over the last couple of years, I've adopted three dogs and my passion has been training dogs and teaching people how to properly treat them. I can't have a cat now since too many family members are allergic, but I can have as many dogs as I want. =D My 100lb german shepherd, Bear, is renown for being so well behaved at only a year and a half. He definitely changed me into a dog person, that's for sure.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Plants
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Both! I have two of each! I love animals in general...
    My cats are amazing for different reasons, and my dogs are incredible too.

Of course, if you are asking what my personality is more like then definitely a cat. I can be finicky and moody, and when i want attention I demand it! LOL
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Dog. Had to put my aussie down 2 weeks back and am still surprised by how much I miss having her around the house.

I don't dislike cats but would not own one. They are too persnickety, bi-polar, and scratchy. Reminds me of an ex-.

Sorry to hear that you had to have your dog put down, I had my first springer put down over two years ago and still miss her like crazy x

Sorry for your loss. I lost my first puppy, Echo, when she was 6 months old two years ago. It still hurts. I miss her so much. =( I feel for you guys.
  • GlimmerKing
    Options
    Definitely cats
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Dog! 3!
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Cat!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    We have 4 dogs: 2 Pembroke welsh Corgis, very much spoiled. 1 Cattle dog, and 1 German Shepard. If I could, I would take in more
    Animals that needed a home cat or dog.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a dog person. However, I like cats too. I love all animals.
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Both! I'm the proud keeper of:

Lucy, a 9 yo orange tabby
    Hunter, a 7 yo gray/white
    Captain Claws, 5 yo blondie w/ an attitude problem
    Auburn, 3 yo, APBT and my.best buddy. As the one an only dog in our bunch, she knows her place w/ the cats. She thinks she's a 50 lb lapdog.
    Lieutenant Whiskas- @2 he's a massive 20 lb, orange tabby.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Dogs and fish! I have two dogs and a 100 gallon salt water fish tank that's home to fish and my sting ray.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I love my two cats. I also love dogs.