Where are the Women that wanna lose 100lbs plus

Options

Replies

• avk9802
    avk9802 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'd like to friend you. I don't have 100lbs to lose but I can def. help motivate you. We are all struggling no matter the number :)

I started off "obese" and although I am no longer in the obese category, I am still in the "over weight" category and I know how good it feels to go from that to now so I'll def. help motivate you!

I wish you luck and you can def. do it! :]
  • quishalj28
    Options
    Hello beautiful ladies, Im Quisha from NC I'm new to MyFitnessPal in hope of losing 80 to 100lbs. i wish everyone luck and i know we can reach our goals it we stick to it. Feel free to add me :)
  • duckypooh67
    Options
    You Can feel free to add me. i started at 275 and i want to get to 165. i have 110 to lose ive been at it over a year and ive lost 48lbs. i find if i lose 10 lbs then i maintain it for 2 months then start again lose 10 then maintain for two months. i found before the quicker i lost it the faster and the weighted doubled. :smile:
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am 350 and wanna get down to at least 250....where i use to be at before i gained all my wieght back.....yes we all need support...it is a long hard road...BUT WE CAN DO IT!!!!

I started at 320!!! I am currently 210 as of last Sunday!

Add me if youd like I still have 53 more to go! But love to help and get help! Anyone is more then welcome to add me. Because i am living proof that YOURE RIGHT! WE CAN DO IT!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have 87 more to go....Friend me I could use the support and motivation. Danielle
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Mari and I am 23 years old. I started my weight loss journey on January 1st, 2012. I weighed in at 299lbs. I am currently at 288.2 and my weigh-in is tomorrow! I want to get to at least 175.

We can do this!!

Feel free to add me! =)

10090021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    I have 125 to go! Every day is an opportunity to step forward. Anyone is welcome to add me....we can all use support every now and then! Best Wishes!
  • inteller
    inteller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Melissa from Indiana. I started my weight loss plan on 1/11/12 after weighing in at the Dr. at 275 and having a discussion about my health and how to get started on this. My goal is to reach 160....I've done it before.....I can do it again! I wish everyone the best of luck reaching your own goals and would love to have you add me as a friend.

12927285.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AuntieLisa4
    AuntieLisa4 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My names Lisa.
    GW: 250
    CW: 362
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.....I have been on here since Jan 2011 and had lost 50 pounds in the first 6months then life happened (my husband left me) and I put 1/2 the weight back on. I am now on the downhill swing of things again. I love meeting new people on here and would love to be alongside on your journey.
  • koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kim, I live in Ontario Canada, I just started on here about 2 weeks ago, I now weigh 289 and would like to be below 200, my "healthy" weight would be in the 140's so I have a long way to go too, add me if you'd like, I can give/ use motivation too.
  • stefunee
    Options
    Hi my name is Stephanie, I'm from TN., I need to lose 230 pounds. I definitely need motivation. I don't know how to add friends but feel free to add me. I would love to be apart of a support system (giving as well as receiving). :happy:
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Sarah. I'm 30 years old, 5 1 (shorty) and I started using MFP on jan 2nd and love it!! My starting weight was 282, I currently weigh 270, and my goal weight is around 150-160. I have always been curvy and even when I have been on the "smaller" side I was still curvy!! Love the curves. But anyways yeah...100+ for me. Feel free to add me as a friend, I need motivation and like to give it in return!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kerchinga
    Kerchinga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name's Katrina, started MFP at the beginning of Jan weighing in at 273, have at least 100lb to lose but on my way with the first 14 gone :D Feel free to add me pple, I love the support and seeing folk do well on here x
  • Snubbleup
    Options
    Hi, I'm Diane and I have about 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend - I'm a newbie and would love to take this journey as part of a supportive group.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Michelle. Ultimately, I would like to lose around 100 lbs. So far, I've lost 14 lbs in 3 weeks. I'm taking my goal ten lbs at a time. I just started MFP about two weeks ago. I set my first goal as ten and met that. I have just started toward my next goal of 10. I'd be happy to support you in your journey.
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi,

my name is may I need to lose 50lbs, so far on 3lb i have been tryin, but not sure if my meopause is causing me to get a slow start? but i know that with all of your help we can do this! ;)
  • reneelavoie
    reneelavoie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Renee and I need to lose at least 150lbs. I was size 10 135lbs in Feb 1989 when I found out I was pregnant. I gained massive amounts of weight with back to back pregnancies and weighed in at 398 after my last child was born in Nov. 1990. I want to play and be there for my new granddaughter and I want to live without all the meds I am on now. I started at Anytime Fitness and Weight Watchers at the beginning of this year weighing in at 275. I weighed in on 1/31 at 267.2. Wahoo. I would just like the accountability and support of others.:bigsmile:
  • peapodkris
    Options
    I started at 278, now down to 253 after a year, but my goal is 155-175 so I still have a long way to go.
    Joined this site to try and track, motivate & achieve my goals....good luck to all of us!!!
  • Greyshark77
    Greyshark77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Rachel and I am fluffy. My goal is to lose 130lbs. I'm surrounded by quick fixes and easy outs, but I am committed to doing this weight loss thing the RIGHT way - with hard work, determination and a good support system. I'd like to join your 100lb+ group. =D