EGG--CELLENCE For Easter!! (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    CMpetty good job. You motivated me last week!!1 Thank you!!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    congrats to everyone who posted.......even those of us who gained.......have a grerat week everyone!!
    c
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone!! Kristen thanks for your work on this. I am about .5 lbs from my lowest weight since starting MFP. Over the holidays I went up and down a bit although the inches are coming off and the clothing sizes are getting smaller. I am motivated by the challenge and wish everyone a great week of good exercising and healthy choices:-)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Can I ask? Coffee counts as something other than water???? I can give up diet soda for 2 days no issue but I wanted to check since I drink one each am. Let me know please. Thx. Denise.
  • Vacationista
    Vacationista Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh, boy, have I caught a cold! I'm gonna try to still do some time at the gym today - even if it's a totally whimpy workout! Some calories burned are better than none!! I'm really impressed with everyone's weight loss, and reading your posts helps keep me on track. I quit coffee when I was pregnant - and I know it really makes me a disaster; for the first few weeks I was getting angry with everyone about everything, - so, I'll modify the challenge for myself to try to drink more water, and no diet coke!

I packed my lunch today - whole wheat couscous, frozen veggies, and frozen grilled chicken breast strips. . . I love how easy it is to pack and nuke at work, and it seems like such a nice hot lunch! Hope you all have a great day!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Can I ask? Coffee counts as something other than water???? I can give up diet soda for 2 days no issue but I wanted to check since I drink one each am. Let me know please. Thx. Denise.

need to know this as well:flowerforyou:
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers this week! I have a Girl Scout meeting tonight with my 2nd grade troop. Cookie sale starts next Monday. Good thing the cookies don't come in for a couple months. =D I have 3 granddaughters and I'm one of the leaders for all 3 troops....and I can't say no to GS cookies. I've approximately 2 months to lose lots of weight so I can eat those cookies without feeling guilty!
    Have a good week!
    Lyn
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Vacationista - "I think I'm going to keep going with plain-old vanilla flavor calorie counting for a while"... Me too! :-)

Shirley61 - I'm so sorry about your job. :-(

cathyl3 - Could you use this? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/352970-woman-s-world-fat-flush-soup?error_user_id=4935567&error_username=kcthatsme

AbbyGrl72 - Off the challenge... It's up to you, of course, but it seems like it would be easier for you to post a weigh in on Saturday or Sunday.

kristinkt - Yay for fitting into almost all of your skinnier clothes!

Congrats to everyone that slipped into a lower decade of weight!

Congrats to cmpettey, darina23, mrsgstone, julidav, LeisureRunner, sew1222, ChristineHetz80, poopoomonkey1978, Sanifrey, and tamanella for being the second week's biggest losers!

A BIG congratulations to tamanella and sew1222 for being our biggest overall losers!!

tamanella & sew1222 - Would you each please give us one challenge for the week?

Sorry i just seen this.......i guess my biggest challenge for me every day is getting enough water intake so i guess is to drink 64 oz or more of water a day
  • auntie_missy
    auntie_missy Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Coffee counts as water. Some people say that you shouldn't count it because the caffeine can act as a diuretic, but really, the amount of liquid you're drinking more than makes up for the caffeine. Count any liquid you drink as "water" (but log any calories consumed).
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Coffee counts as water. Some people say that you shouldn't count it because the caffeine can act as a diuretic, but really, the amount of liquid you're drinking more than makes up for the caffeine. Count any liquid you drink as "water" (but log any calories consumed).

I have heard this before about coffee and tea but the way she describes being able to add lemon I think she means strictly H2O
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of our biggest losers this week Job well done!!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Have an awesome workout day everyone!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I am still sore from doing boxing on the Wii Fit.
    So I think I may do some yoga today.
    I don't think I could lift weights today. :noway:

Have a great day everyone and don't forget to eat right and exercise.
    See you at the next weigh in.
    Good Luck everyone. !!!!
  • brooke159
    Options
    bump
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    OMG, just now noticed I'm one of the biggest losers for the past week. Woot! SO excited!

I've had such a bad day today. Blood pressure was high and not feeling well. Barely came under my calorie goal (3 cal left). I'm hoping to get a boost of fresh energy tomorrow.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    No exericse today, lower back issues. Went to the
    chiropractor for an adjustment. Feeling a bit better today.
    Keep it up everyone we can do this !!
  • nwohler
    nwohler Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Goal weight: 214.1

01/02: 229.1
    01/09: 229.5
    01/16: 226.2
    01/23: 225.1
    01/30:
    02/06:
    02/13:
    02/20:
    02/27:
    03/05:
    03/12:
    03/19:
    03/26:
    04/02:
    04/07:

Friday is my weigh in day, I'm happy to report a loss of 1.1 pounds. Hope everyone has a wonderful weigh in on Monday!
  • eksb
    eksb Posts: 93
    Options
    Bumping so I can find you guys on Monday. Finally broke my plateau and jumped down to 147.8, lowest I've been EVER (that I can remember)! Hope it stays down after my conference this weekend. Hope I have time to use the gym at the hotel...
  • aerdna88
    aerdna88 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a baby who wakes up all night long (she's 11 months and still wakes 3 times to eat....and then all the other times from teething or whatever reason - like last night I was up for 1 1/2 hours with her) so caffeine is a must for me in the morning or I wont survive. I am just being honest. I will TRY my hardest to get at least one day of water in tomorrow....

The reason she's up so much to eat is cause of her surgeries. She cant make it more than 3 hours without eating because she doesnt get enough each time she eats (she can only consume 4oz every 3 hours at 11 months)....IT'S HARD. So COFFEE is my friend. I usually only drink one cup in the morning....today I had two. I am just being honest....but it is a REALLY good challenge!!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    EGG-CELLENCE
    Current Weight:176.6
    Challenge Goal Weight:162.6

01/02: 176.6
    01/09: 176.8
    01/16: 176.6
    01/23: 176.4
    01/30: <<<mini goal170>>>
    02/06:
    02/13:
    02/20:
    02/27: <<<mini goal165>>>
    03/05:
    03/12:
    03/19:
    03/26:
    04/02:
    04/07:<<<challenge162>>>

i think i have to accept my weight loss in small increments, it seems that i loose weight at most by .5lb,,..its difficult to come to term with that but it is what it is....i wonder sometimes, since i do workout alot(usually 90min daily) with one rest day...if my body just holds on to the weight...i dont konw.......GOOD LUCK ALL......:flowerforyou: