5 months, 100 pounds. How I am an achieving my goals.

Options

Replies

• xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Holy crapola! Great job!!
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    keep it up buddy... dont stop..... beat the @#$# out of the fat!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Thanks for all the info...definitely some helpful tips!
  • Caprica33
    Caprica33 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump :) must read later. Will look into the Spike Diet. Congrats on all your success now and in the future.
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! So happy you shared the photos and your words. Obviously what you are doing is working great for you. You are so amazing! Keep up the hard but very rewarding work. Keep us up to date!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    WOW, you're kicking butt...amazing. Keep up the amazing plan you have.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    bump :) must read later. Will look into the Spike Diet. Congrats on all your success now and in the future.

There is a spike group here on MFP in the Groups!
  • b0mbxchelle
    Options
    Thanks for answering all of my questions. Well, here is one. When should I stop doing cardio and add some light weights in? Seems like every time I do, I gain weight. Wah (=
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump...great job. Thanks for explaning how you did it..I always wondered how people do it to, when I see the pics. Thanks for breaking it down.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Thanks for answering all of my questions. Well, here is one. When should I stop doing cardio and add some light weights in? Seems like every time I do, I gain weight. Wah (=

With lifting it's important to take measurements. You will take on extra water to repair your muscles as well as gain slight lean muscle mass that can increase weight a bit, inches fly off when lifting weights though!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    wonderful!!
  • landscapestudio
    Options
    Great job! Im glad you mentioned a cheat meal, makes me feel better for cheating one meal a week.
  • proudmommylmb
    proudmommylmb Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for so much goodinformation.
    Good to know the breakdown of your regimen and exercise.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with everything
  • Toonster
    Options
    Inspirational!!! many thanks for posting and well done :)
  • SarahE1092
    Options
    bump..
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Great job! Im glad you mentioned a cheat meal, makes me feel better for cheating one meal a week.

It's not cheating when it helps you. It's more of a metabolism motivating meal instead of cheat meal ;-)
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Absolutly Fantastic! You look amazing. Thanks for the inspiring story.. Be proud!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    great job!
  • LavenderLace741
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!