Options
  • JDollS
    JDollS Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    15. elliptical and tai chi ...
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    16--20 minutes zumba mid intensity, lifting and some track workouts(estimated time 1.5 hours)

PJilly-- will you continue this on through feb or will there be a new challenge?
    I think I'll be ready for a break from challenges. If anybody else wants me to pass the torch to them, I'm more than happy to. I can give you a copy of the spreadsheet to carry on the challenge past January.

It's probably easier if we go back to the other way of tracking it. IMHO.
    Easier for me, that's for sure. :tongue: Would you like to post the challenge next month?

LOL! I agree with dbanks on the other way being easier, especially for you Jill. I thought this was a lot of work for you but I figured if you were OK with it I am. I can pick up the torch if no takers but IF I pick up the torch I will not use chart. I will go back to the old format for sure :) Thanks again for all of your hard work on the daily charts too!! They are awesome too!
    That would be great if you would take over next month, Mollie. Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Your welcome!:flowerforyou: I will start the thread February 1st before noon CST. :wink:
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Gentle bike ride and swim. Probably consumed all the calories at breakfast.
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Zumba Masterclass 90 mins :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    18:wink: Happy Sunday. What a great way to start the day.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    21 :bigsmile:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,683 Member
    Options
    16--20 minutes zumba mid intensity, lifting and some track workouts(estimated time 1.5 hours)

PJilly-- will you continue this on through feb or will there be a new challenge?
    I think I'll be ready for a break from challenges. If anybody else wants me to pass the torch to them, I'm more than happy to. I can give you a copy of the spreadsheet to carry on the challenge past January.

It's probably easier if we go back to the other way of tracking it. IMHO.
    Easier for me, that's for sure. :tongue: Would you like to post the challenge next month?

LOL! I agree with dbanks on the other way being easier, especially for you Jill. I thought this was a lot of work for you but I figured if you were OK with it I am. I can pick up the torch if no takers but IF I pick up the torch I will not use chart. I will go back to the old format for sure :) Thanks again for all of your hard work on the daily charts too!! They are awesome too!
    That would be great if you would take over next month, Mollie. Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Your welcome!:flowerforyou: I will start the thread February 1st before noon CST. :wink:
    You're the best! :heart:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,683 Member
    Options
    January 21 Totals

1984299_orig.gif
    7463028_orig.gif
    1329128_orig.gif
    3456087_orig.gif
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Just starting but im doing Zumba Dance 20 min.a day for 4 days in a row..:laugh:
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    19 Strength Training on Mon Tues Thurs Friday and cardio on off days.
  • JaymeLS
    JaymeLS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,972 Member
    Options
  • atucker_mom
    atucker_mom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    14 as of today. (Sunday)
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member