What's your non-scale goal?

Options
123457»

Replies

• chrinsky
    chrinsky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to comfortably fit into a size 6-8, to be able to run a 5K by April, and to have a flatter tummy.

My friend shared this link with me the other day when I was frustrated my scale is not going down AT ALL, but I'm working out like crazy (4-5X per week) and counting calories (1200 per day...although now that I've let my frustration get the better of me, I've been much more lenient...need to get back on track!):

http://herbomb.tumblr.com/post/15947595929/the-amazing-power-of-muscle-the-other-day-i

I really wish I had started measuring myself from the beginning! I can already tell my work pants are fitting looser in the butt/thigh area, but I feel like I'm not *seeing* results on my tummy, but I probably actually am. My weight on the scale is probably staying the same because I went from not working out at all, to 4-5X per week...so the muscle gain and weight loss is probably evening out on the scale (at least I hope that's the case!).
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    YES! I definitely want to see my abs, also....I would like to be fit enough to run a race and ultimately, a marathon.