June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options

Replies

• fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am interesed in joining.I think this is great to have people with similar goals and a deadline.
    I want to lose 60 lbs by June 3rd my daughters birthday. I want to weigh 250 lbs.....
    On valentines day I want to have lost 15 lbs. My reward will be a massage.
    This weeks goal to burn 3500 calories........
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was hard! But I'm back- realizing I really love being able to have a snack when I get home in the evening. Will start saving some calories so that works!

I do this too! I always make sure I have enough calories to have a snack when I get home from work (usually a luna bar) and this also gives me a little kick to work out before dinner. Don't think I'd have the energy if I didn't have my snack
  • 997vitos
    Options
    HI everyone. I want to join your group. I've really been struggling lately but I'm ready to give it another shot!!

CW: 235
    VD: 225
    6/1: 195
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm starting into week 3 of my weight-loss and I have a new goal.
    My goal is to walk 3-4 miles a day for at least 4 days out of the week.
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Whats everyone working on this week? I'm trying to hit 10 cups of water a day!

I'm not quite at 10 cups of water, but am proud of drinking 4-6 considering I never drank water and always had a soda in hand, which I'm proud to say, I've been caffeine free for about 3 wks now.
  • 997vitos
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone. Today marks 19 weeks until June 1! I weighed in at 231 this morning, and I'm shooting for another 2lbs this week (I'm going to weigh in every Friday as June 1 is a Friday). My exercise goals for the week are: 4 Jiujitsu, 2 Thai box, 4 stairmaster/bike, and two kettlebell sessions. My eating goals are: no binge eating and no eating after I've gone to bed.
    I hope everyone has a great week.
    CW: 231
    VD:225
    Spring break goal: 213
    6/1 goal: 195
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far? I'm trying to get that extra water intake. I've been pretty good at avoiding mindless eating until last night, but even then I stopped myself when I realized it and I'm back on track today.

good luck!
  • Fififantastic
    Options
    Id like to join this group too. My goal is to lose 66pounds (30 kilos) by November.
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have been sick!! And miserable! FINALLY got my gym membership back- and the SAME DAY I got the flu!! Hardly made it through work (if I'd had a ride home, they wouldn't have let me stay all day). Slept for 15 hours and felt significantly better yesterday but still very obviously sick. I feel really guilty not hitting the gym, I have been so excited to get in there... But I know if I stress my body like that now I just won't get better and it will take even longer.

My goal this week is to get back into health and HOPEFULLY back to the gym. =]
  • mdocrn
    mdocrn Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me on, guys! 5'6", 195.5#, Want to lose 30 for swimsuit season so I can fit back into that thing!
  • iishnova
    Options
    I have been sick!! And miserable! FINALLY got my gym membership back- and the SAME DAY I got the flu!! Hardly made it through work (if I'd had a ride home, they wouldn't have let me stay all day). Slept for 15 hours and felt significantly better yesterday but still very obviously sick. I feel really guilty not hitting the gym, I have been so excited to get in there... But I know if I stress my body like that now I just won't get better and it will take even longer.

My goal this week is to get back into health and HOPEFULLY back to the gym. =]

Aww.. Feel better soon but don't rush it! I just got over the flu (I've NEVER had it before) and it kicked my *kitten* even after I thought I was over it.
  • Bsloop45
    Bsloop45 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

I am currently at about 180 pounds, hoping to get to 130-140 by the middle of June. I get married July 7th, so I want to be at this weight for final dress fittings.

If its not too late I would love to join this group for motivation, and ideas.
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    im 169lbs would like to be in the 130s by june!!! Im SO into this group idea! everyone that is doing this please add me for support along the way!
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    Would love to join you. My fifth wedding anniversary in June 16. Would love to be down 30 or more by then. Best of luck to you!
  • Kat240289
    Options
    I'll join you too!

I'm 22, currently 186lbs AND currently set for 1.5lbs per week also!.

I'm Looking to lose a minimum of 14lbs by 22nd August for a family wedding in Cyprus. So June 1st would be a good goal to aim for.

Good Luck!
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm working towards losing at least 20 pounds by June 1st.
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!! I need to get my body in shape for all the summer vacations and beaches
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    18 weeks people!!!
  • fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to repost my goals so I stay focused.

I want to lose 60 lbs by June 3rd my daughters birthday. I want to weigh 250 lbs.....

I have upped my calories to burn for next week to 3600 .and my last weigh in I was down 6 lbs
  • iishnova
    Options
    I just wanted to repost my goals so I stay focused.

I have upped my calories to burn for next week to 3600 .and my last weigh in I was down 6 lbs

Congrats on your loss!

I finally got back into the gym today after much putting off. Unfortunately I haven't been able to sleep at all lately and I"m sure that stress isn't helping. On the upside NSV I noticed a difference! I was standing in front of the mirror this morning as I was getting dressed and I noticed a loss in my abdominal area! Being able to see it is such a great motivator

Keep it up everyone!