Hey Ladies ~ Where do you get your Fav workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• kyates_87
    kyates_87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navy. I've never tried their "dry" stuff, but they have some fitted and slightly flared yoga-ish pants..and they come up high enough to suck everything in too! They are my favorite pants right now. I own three pairs. For shirts, i just wear a t-shirt or tank with sports bra's from VS.
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    Target, Kohls, or I raid the clearance section at my running store :)
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Target. Even if the quality isn't as good, I can get THREE items (in other words, buy and replace twice) for the price of one big-time name brand item. I think price per wearing is definitely better at Target.

I have a hard time finding non-cotton items at Walmart, so I don't buy there as much.

Also, if you have time check the thrift stores. Sometimes you really strike gold!
  • fantm
    fantm Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Target's C9 line mostly. Someone mentioned Costco - right now they have a new line of pants and top and jackets. They are fantastic and super low priced. These are better than the C9 things - wish they had more color choice.
  • MsFat2Fit
    Options
    I love Adidas tops and Puma capri leggings...
  • goquiltersgo
    goquiltersgo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I get my bottoms form Walmart and most of my tops from Kohl's. They have a brand called Tek that is really nice and there are loads of colors.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    If you have JCPenney at your malls, believe it or not they have cute stuff and a good selection. And they run it on sale 25 - 30% alot. I think they're priced somewhere around Target prices but Target never puts their stuff on sale. Plus they always have stuff on clearance racks extra cheap.

Old Navy is a good place to look to.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Love Jcpenney. LAST FOREVER!!
    Target
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I always get my workout clothes from Victorias Secret, when they have their sales their yoga pants arent too expensive and tank tops or shirts are always 3 for $30 or something around there. They are super comfy too alot of times I wear them as pjs!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Marshalls/TJMaxx/Target.
    Marshalls has a good selection and even some good deals on the clearance racks.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.

You obviously have the internet. target.com

I have had miserable experience shopping online. I am one of those people who need to try stuff on, and shipping to Canada can be freakin expensive, especially when I have to return stuff. Unless they have free shipping for returns, I waste $20-30 just to try an item on.

And they don't ship to Canada.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I got a lot of my stuff from Old Navy...some from Target (clearance) and a couple of things from Wal-Mart
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    I just but a couple of yoga pants and tops at Old Navy. Cheap too!!!
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    but Target never puts their stuff on sale.

This is misinformation.

Target has 30% off, 50% off, and 75% off clearance racks in their athletic section. They also will frequently post items in their flyers that are temporarily on sale-- usually around 30% off.
  • kelzz33z
    kelzz33z Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have Fila yoga pants from Kohl's I have to very careful with yoga pants becuase I have big saddlebags, even when I am down to my smallest weight I still have them. They stick out so yoga pants aren't flattering at all, but they are comfortable and don't get in the way of my workouts. I really need another pair, but can't afford it right now. I also have a pair of old navy that I like. My body pump instructor swears by their compression yoga pants with the roll down waist she wears them without rolling them down. When they have sales they are very resonable so as soon as they have a sale I am heading to get a pair.
    Anyone else have my problem that love the yoga pants that have? Also I like tank tops becuase I sweat, but want long ones to cover that area, anyone know of any? Thanks in advance.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm an online shopper (by choice, rather than need... just hate going to the mall!). My faves are:

nikestore.com
    athleta.com
    lululemon.com
    titleninesports.com
    roadrunnersports.com (how could I forget them!)

Love, love, LOVE to buy athletic wear! If only my employees knew that I live in athletic wear when I'm not at work... they seem shocked any time they see me not in a suit and heels. ;-)
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    Target (C9 line), Old Navy (love their compression pants) and TJ Maxx (for sports bras usually, and tees).
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    Ross has cute name brand things at decent prices.
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's laundry basket.
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    Target, Marshall's, JCP are great for workout gear. Inexpensive, cute, and nice to your wallet.