Hey Ladies ~ Where do you get your Fav workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• melandcurt
    Options
    I love Nike tops (try to get them at the outlet) but the pants never fit me quite right. For pants, I love the FILA capris from Kohls, they are pretty cheap and they stay up on my gut. I can't deal with pants that roll down my tummy.
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Under Armour Outlet - tech shirts for running
    Walmart - Danskin bras, Socks
    Target - Champion brand - I have gotten my money's worth many times over from my running pants. I love them & wash them after a workout & wear them the next workout.
  • TotallyTina
    TotallyTina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Zumba.com!! such cute good quality stuff I normally wear a Medium- I get a large in the shirts (I have a bigger chest) and the Mediums are good for the stretchey pants I am a 6/8 size normally - I am a Zumba instructor and I have washed them a million times! Target has very cute neon colored sports bras($15), and I also like the Champion brand for yoga pants ($20 I get a M). Nike Outlet also has some nice stuff!!
  • Shoechick5
    Shoechick5 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    95% of it is Lululemon. Helps to live near an outlet.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I got a few things from Target which fits my body perfect such as sports bras, yoga type pants. I use my old shirts or shirts I don't wear anymore to workout in, but as far as pants and shirts, Target or an athletic clothing store works for me.. Oh and I have quite a bit of college gear from my school and brother's school that I work out in
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Marshall's! The one near me has a great selection of sports bras, tights, socks, and tanks for really great prices. I don't even shop at sporting goods stores anymore b/c of the sticker shock after buying quality stuff @ Marshall's...oh and TJ Maxx too! I have some great fitting Nike & Addidas sports bras that I only paid about $15 for.
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ohhh Target is taking over some of the Zellers stores here in Canada so maybe we'll get some cheap(er) stuff too! :-)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW!!!! I signed off to do alittle work...and fantastic lot's of great suggestions - THANKS!!!!! I'm a bargan shopper for sure....I am going to check out Old Navy and JC Penney to start...I do pop into Ross, Marshalls, and TJ Maxx often. I have a pair of Reebok pants my husband got me for Christmas and they look GREAT!!!.... FYI I am also loving a Danskin sports bra I got at Walmart...super cute too with zebra stripes at the bottom....It works great for running since I am working on getting better at that...I have a 1/2 marathon Feb 19!!!!!! I also just signed up for the Warrior Dash...

I think I need to go SHOPPING!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I really like the brand Danskin from Wa-Mart. They're really comfy and not overpriced at all. Yo umay want to also check out JCPenny's. They always have great sales. As a matter of fact, most of the store is on clearence now because they're making room for all of the spring/summer clothes. :)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm sure its been already said but like others I'm not planning to spend a tone on work out gear because I've already had to buy pants twice since I started losing.

I just recently bought a pair of yoga pants from Kohl's the most comfortable and soft things I've ever worn. I also have purchased a few tanks and things from old navy. They have some good layering items that are a pretty good price.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout top... Cost 12 bucks at Walmart...Still looking for a quality Sports Bra
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    ROSS! I get Nike and other great brand names for a fraction of the retail price!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    love target stuff but my ultimate fave is lululemon. if only i could afford that on the regular! sometimes i go to running stores and get one or two items on sale..
  • gaylelynn3
    gaylelynn3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well so glad that you want to look good while working out, me too! Whenever I am out shopping I am always checking out the clearance racks. I am to the point that I would rather buy workout clothes than regular clothes. Anyways, I have gotten lots of nice things at JCPenney and at Kohl's. The sporting good stores have lots of name brand items but never have that great of sales, and I just refuse to pay $45 for a pair of running shorts, won't do it. But they do have some clearance racks there, too, and you can check that out. Keep up the good work at losing the weight. I always say "if I'm going to run and work out, I'm gonna look good while doing it!" Just don't feel like you have to spend a fortune to get them.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Target --- Clearance Rack!
  • cathythi
    Options
    I have 8 pairs of the lucy everyday pants that I wear every day :) Yeah they are pricey but it saves me in time and laundry. I'll go run errands in the morning and go straight to the gym with them without having to change.
  • rydermichelle
    rydermichelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.

I am also in Canada, TARGET is coming soon. However I am sure you have a WInners, winners carries all kinds of brands from Nike to Danskin, I have even found Lulu there sometimes. Whats nice about Winners is that there is always something different, every week!!

Also if you like online shopping the brand ALO is amazing feels great (its made from bamboo) it breathes, wash and wear it doesnt fade and it keeps it shape!!! :)http://www.alosport.com/ (I actually found the hoodie $76.00 on the website for 19.99 at Winners)

Hope this helps.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm a real cheap skate. As I only workout at home, except walking (normal clothes) & swimming (obvious!) I use a T. shirt and PJ short bottoms. With the curtains closed, no one sees & I can move about easily in them. If I was to buy stuff, at the moment, as I still want to get smaller I'd shop in ASDA (Walmart- USA). Cheap and cheerful.
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Nike running gear at the Nordstrom Rack! I was just there yesterday and pick up some new smaller workout pants. I love them!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Reebok outlet store and Walmart