SWaT-January Walk with Leslie Sansone workouts

Options

Replies

• Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good Morning---
    I did Leslie's 5 mile fat burner this morning. Feels good to move again, I've been slacking lately but started moving again 4 days ago. I don't really know how many miles I have in this month but I'm trying so that's ok. Have a great day everyone!
    Patti
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Added 7 more miles for a total of 38...22 more to go.
  • frumpytofit
    Options
    Sunday check in:

1/16 – LS WATA 3 mile
    1/17 – N/A
    1/18 – N/A
    1/19– N/A
    1/20 – LS WATP 2 mile & 1 mile walk
    1/21– N/A
    1/22 – LS 3 mile bootcamp

Total completed – 32 miles
    Left to complete – 18 miles

9 days to complete 18 miles....I better hurry!
  • nwkirk03
    Options
    back to walking today done leslies five really big miles all five miles for 85 mins, total so far this month is 63 miles. lost 2.5 lbs i have a thyroid problem(a goiter) so i rejoice over a little lost cause its so hard for me to lose weight:smile:
  • nwkirk03
    Options
    my goal is to do how ever much i can do to lose this weight, but i will set my goal for 90 miles walking for the mth of jan.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    January 16-22 total of 36 miles wow i really got carried away lol
    so far my total miles since January is 82 miles.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 60 miles

Completed today – 3 miles

Total completed – 54 miles

Left to complete – 6 miles
  • cunnine
    cunnine Posts: 52
    Options
    Just finished 3 miles today for at total of 34 miles
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    663 minutes / 720 minutes of exercise for January
    Volleyball tonight-won 4 games to 0

Jenny
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Maria I'm so glad that a fellow mfp member gave me this link. I am new to mfp but not to Leslie Sansone I first started in 2001 and I did loose weight, not sure why I stopped...but glad I started again.It has been a slow start.Picked up my feet and stared last January on the 1mile walk away the pounds and moved up to 2miles then I got sick end of February. Anyway walked some outside and before it got cold decided to st,art back up with Leslie realizing that her program for me was much better than walking outside.Since that decision I lost seven pounds gained back three all before Thanksgiving...not bad considering. A small group of us meet at my church every morning, we help motivate each other and it's a lot of fun...I needed something else..something more...! this was an answer to prayer.I heard about mfp on one of my favorite radio stations K-Love and since then I've lost two pounds and have stuck with my walking five days a week. We have now bumped it up to the 4mile and have purchased the 5mile (in anticipation). I know that doesn't seem like much but I feel so much better just by walking. I got very stiff there for a while and I don't know what was going on but I couldn't reach my feet to put my socks, shoes, or pantyhose on...my husband had to help me...now I'm able to do this task that we so easily take for granted on my own. This has motivated me to keep going. I'm new to this group and would love to be a part of it with you all. Since coming in on the tail end let me just commit to finishing out the rest of the month with twenty miles a week. I think I'll be pretty close to the 60 miles for Jan. Congrats to all of your accomplishments !!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Welcome Maria - The 5 Mile (Walk Slim) DVD is great. Lots of new music - you'll like it.

Sat - 4.5 miles (Walk it Out)
    Sun - strength training
    Mon - 2 miles (Walk it Out)

43 Miles .... goal 60ish
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Walked a total of 4+ miles yesterday--mostly outside. Hope to do that again today--outdoors if it doesn't rain too hard!
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mamamea!

Goal: 60 miles

Completed today – 3 miles

Total completed – 57 miles

Left to complete – 3 miles
  • nwkirk03
    Options
    five miles today with leslie for 85 mins total so far this mth is 68 miles
  • tshields65
    tshields65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just discovered a new Leslie Sansone that I hadn't seen before. Found it at the library yesterday and did it last night. It is called Walk the walk i believe, all the music are christian songs. There is both a 1 mile and a 2 mile work out. I really enjoyed it. I do miss the bar at the bottom that lets you know how far you've gone though but she does tell you when you've hit the one mile.
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome. TeaBea & TidyTinTin, We ended up using the 5 mile today 75 minutes I made it but there was too much of the jogging and the use of the bands were to hard on my right arm (injury from curves...) so I don't think I'm ready for that one yet.

@ tShields 65- I am really interested in checking that one out.

Thanks!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    698 / 720 minutes exercise for January
    Today 35 minutes on the recumbent bike for 183 calories. Light workout due to being very tired.

Jenny
  • nwkirk03
    Options
    walked five really big miles again today for 85 mins total so far this mth is 68 miles:smile:
  • nwkirk03
    Options
    im gonna check that one out thanks tsheild 65
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    walked about 3 miles yesterday, instead of 4. A 2 mile workout mix on the Walk at Home website and a lot of chasing the little guy around the living room to get him to burn off some energy (he doesn't wear out as fast as I do! LOL!).