Options

Replies

• Structured_Chaos
    Options
    I just started it yesterday :-)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I need to find this DVD and check it out.
  • KatherineSLim
    KatherineSLim Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday - and stairs are my enemy today! LOL I expected a tough start , but I think it's going to be a good challenge!
  • trewgirl
    Options
    I think I am going to get the DVD this weeked:) you guys have inspired me! Are you all dieting while doing the 30DS? Or just watching what you eat?
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first workout... Dang it was hard! I had to stop a couple of times but I'm going to push myself each day.

One thing that sucks my DVD froze up but thanks to good ole YouTube they have the 30 day shred level 1 one there( for anyone that wants to get started

Good luck!
  • persian1981
    persian1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GOOD job!!!!! Im looking forward to it!! Cant wait to hear everyones stories and watch us shrink together!!!
  • ttwsweet
    Options
    just brought the dvd home! will start it with you!!!
  • always4vin
    Options
    Love the 30 day shred, she kicks your butt!!! I want to try her new one when I am done with this!
  • always4vin
    Options
    This 20 min workout is def a workout! But if you feel later you need to do something else go ahead :) She does a good job and sometimes especially being a mom or being busy it's great for time frame. I don't always have time to work out for hours at a time.
  • lissie761
    Options
    Count me in! I will start Wednesday too...I got through 11 days before and then got unwell and just lost momentum. I remember feeling like death was preferable during the abs stage. Always a sign of a good work out :)

Feel free to add me

Lissie x
  • cruisintolose
    cruisintolose Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I noticed it was a hit too. Picked it up today. Starting tonight!! We will see?? Hope it works although I seemed to be obsessed with the number on the scale and am nervous because of muscle gain the number will not go down. Need to get over that! LOL
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    ok....I need to know where to get this. 30 Day Shred. Can I get it at Target? Walmart? I want to do different excercises so I won't hit that plateau people talk about...so far I've just been doing insanity....
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    I just finished my first workout... Dang it was hard! I had to stop a couple of times but I'm going to push myself each day.

One thing that sucks my DVD froze up but thanks to good ole YouTube they have the 30 day shred level 1 one there( for anyone that wants to get started

Good luck!

Thanks for the info...I will sure look into it!
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    Options
    Hey i would love to start a 30 day shred with you, do they sell it at walmart or where did you get yours from :flowerforyou:
  • jenniemarie91
    jenniemarie91 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I bought my copy on Amazon. It is a great workout - but as with anything, you gotta put in your effort! the only thing I can't stand......is her voice. I think there is an option to hear the music only......I just haven't switched it. I did it for 15 days, but got sick, so I guess i'll need to start back at day one to get 30 days in a row!
  • kristinhills90
    kristinhills90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I ordered the DVD from Amazon and will start as soon as it gets here. Probably 2-3 days. I can't wait!
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail....hopefully tomorrow!
  • belester
    Options
    I've just started this too. I completed D2L1 this morning, soooo sore though! Tomorrow morning is definitely going to be a struggle!!
  • karley511
    karley511 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just bought it for my laptop on amazon so I'm ready to start tomorrow. Friend me if you want!
  • lindsayb0422
    Options
    This is definitely a workout. I did day 1 last week and got the stomach flu the very next day. My body was soooooo sore. Like the previous poster said....stairs were my enemy for about 3 days!! I'm finally feeling better and want to start again tomorrow. I think I will do 30 minutes on the treadmill along with this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!