5'7 Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• sweetpixy16
    Options
    i am 5ft7in and my goal weight is 140. i started at 171 and i am now at 150. i am mainly trying to just be comfortable with myself and be toned but i have to set a goal weight to work towards to keep me motivated.
  • Nickieree
    Options
    My goal currently is 150, I am currently weigh 178 down from 225 a year ago. Been at a stand still for a couple months now and I am getting really frustrated. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  • mocha1975
    Options
    I'm 5'7, my current profile pic weight is 142. My initial goal was to get down to 135, I might aim for 125 depending on how I look and feel. For me, reducing my body fat percentage is really important so I am trying to eat 'clean' and doing lots of resistance training so hopefully I won't look sickly thin! If anyone is aiming for a similar goal feel free to add me!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Cool.. I'm 165 right now.. and want to get in the 130s.. everyone thinks I am insane for wanting to be that weight..

I am 5'9, started at 198 lbs, currently 172 and my goal is 140. I get the same reaction from people when I tell them I want to lose another 32 lbs , they think I'm crazy. I guess I will decide as I go but for now that is where I want to be so I just choose to ignore them.
  • TracieWeaver
    TracieWeaver Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 140# or less! I want to fit into my 18 year old daughter's jeans!
  • TracieWeaver
    TracieWeaver Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    my goal at the moment is 150 just cause i have NO clue what ill look like at that weight, i have about 100 to loose so we'll just see! i might change that goal when i get there but thats my first goal!
  • yeseniagarza
    Options
    my goal is 140..
  • mle_k
    mle_k Posts: 88
    Options
    Cool.. I'm 165 right now.. and want to get in the 130s.. everyone thinks I am insane for wanting to be that weight..

I am 5'9, started at 198 lbs, currently 172 and my goal is 140. I get the same reaction from people when I tell them I want to lose another 32 lbs , they think I'm crazy. I guess I will decide as I go but for now that is where I want to be so I just choose to ignore them.

same here... started at 180... 175 right now... when I tell people I need to lose an additional 50lbs they think I am insane. But 125-130 was the weight I was comfortable in most of my adult life... until the last two years... :laugh: :flowerforyou: I will see how I feel when I get closer... things may have changed. Good luck to you all!
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I wanna see my muscles:)
  • scorpiogirl100
    Options
    my goal is 160....some folks say 135..but I want to be curvy.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 159 right now, and then when I get there I will decide if I am done or if I want to keep going. I have a very large frame, so I don't know if I will look good at that weight, but I figure if I hate it I can change it up or down!
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 137, I've been that before and was happy with how I looked
  • dalico
    dalico Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal is 133 lbs.
  • tstevy19
    tstevy19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" with a medium body frame and I have a goal weight of 135lbs. The best way to determine an ideal weight is to have your body fat percentage measured. My gym has a handheld device that is very accurate, within 1%-2%. You could see if someone has one you can borrow, or ask your physician. My doctor uses the same device my gym does. For a woman an ideal percentage is between 21%-24% and lean is 13%-20%. I have been 17% body fat and 138lbs due to muscle. I have learned that the numbers on the scale don't matter as much as body fat percentage, especially when I saw that I was "lean" and 138lbs when I wanted to be 135 :) I hope this helps!
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    I'm just under @ 5'6.5 inches, i'm going for 135-140 range, anything less than that & people keep telling me i look ill :)
  • HM1971
    HM1971 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was 142 a few years ago and looked amazing....all toned and all. Thats my goal!
  • MiaRabago
    MiaRabago Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 too and my weight goal is 150.
  • emberin
    emberin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and a pinch, and my goal is between 125 and 130. I've been that before and it felt good on me. Healthy.
  • lgomez75
    lgomez75 Posts: 115
    Options
    36, 5'7...currently 143.
    gw 125.

mom of three, torn acl/meniscus...so the weight loss seems to have slowed down.

feel free to add me if it sounds familiar.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!