Options

Replies

• thunderlight7
    Options
    Im a gamer.
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I watch tutorials for putting on eye shadow on youtube. My husband makes fun of me.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I dont have any "embarassing" ones...but I love video games =) Right now Im on playthrough 2 on Borderlands with my bf. I also like Call of Duty Black Ops =D

Video games are definitely not embarrassing. I've been an avid gamer since I left the womb :smokin:

Also... I'm 15th prestige & have all the achievements to Borderlands -__- what does that say about me!

<3 Borderlands <3 I think I need 2 more achievements. Kinda sad, I just beat Crawbastard a few weeks ago with a couple of friends.

I'm teaching myself to crochet, which I'm not embarrassed by, but a lot of people think is odd.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    not embarassing but I really like making hairbows and other crafty things
  • houstonmacbro
    houstonmacbro Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Also, I am very into cryptozoology and love to watch shows about Bigfoot and Chupacabras and such.

Coast to Coast AM anyone...?
  • houstonmacbro
    houstonmacbro Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I spend countless hours on a certain fitness forum.....

Good one. LOL
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I enjoy birdwatching. I go out on the weekend early in the morning with two pair of binoculars and a spotting scope. It's a lot of fun, but somewhat nerdy. I know almost all the bird species in South Florida, including most of the migratory species.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Most embarrassing would probably be admitting I watch Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, and Young and the Restless.
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I guess it's not an actual hobby, but I've been known to spend an embarrassing amount of time watching videos of cute animals on YouTube. I can't help myself! Like, ohmigosh, a baby pygmy hippo? Yes please. Foxes jumping on a trampoline? Gotta see that! SNEEZING BABY ELEPHANT? Aww, Dumbo.

It goes on and on.

I colorize my closet AND my bookshelves when I'm bored - ROYGBIV all the way.

These aren't really hobbies, though, I guess.
  • DarkOctoberNight
    DarkOctoberNight Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've got a few...I geo-cache/letterbox...a lot of people think thats for kiddies lol I also love reading manga heh
  • DarkOctoberNight
    DarkOctoberNight Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh and I LOVE internet bingo and lottso
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Also, I love The Shore. That's MTV's Jersey Shore for you non-guidos (not that I'm a guido).
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i'm not embarrassed by any of my things...
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Oh and I LOVE internet bingo and lottso

Ha. I found a FB Bingo and I've been playing that.
  • PaLawDog
    Options
    I build engines, crazy fast cars and um (clearing throat) restore antique fans LOL
  • MLAnniRoc
    Options
    I play Neopets. =) It's something I've done on and off for over a decade and it allows me to be mindless.
    I also love anything Mario and watch TV Land on a regular basis (especially I Love Lucy!)
  • Eriam8
    Eriam8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a karaoke addict

I am addicted to watching Japanese Dramas (not anime...)

I used to Cosplay but ran out of time and money to sew costumes.

On my spare time, I liked to watch videos of ghost/monster/paranormal sighting

But i'm not embarrassed by any of those.....just the last one people find it weird, but i guess it goes with my type of work (i'm a funeral director, what can I say, I like spooky stuff)
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I spend countless hours on a certain fitness forum.....

Lol, THIS ^^^

Also I read constantly, but I am a closet snob about it, and am working my way through every book that has been nominated for or won a Booker Prize. (But I'm American.)
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I have almost every Pokemon game made...at least for, GB,GBA, DS, Nintendo64, and I'm working on the ones for the Wii.
    I also watch iCary, :laugh:
    I don't know what it is about that show, it just makes me laugh.
  • gnrduff1
    gnrduff1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm with the OP. Wrestling. Soooo a guilty pleasure. I've been watching since I was 5. When you get older and learn the scripted nature of it, you either say it's stupid, or you go my route and really delve into the different styyles and things like that. You appreciate it as a performance art. Oh well