5 months, 100 pounds. How I am an achieving my goals.

Options

Replies

• Missaprilnichole
    Missaprilnichole Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I like the idea of a cheat day I think so often we forget that and are so hard on ourself! Way to go! I love reading these always makes me even more motivated!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I like the idea of a cheat day I think so often we forget that and are so hard on ourself! Way to go! I love reading these always makes me even more motivated!

Our bodies are amazing and can adjust to lower calorie consumption so that cheat day just helps confuse it :-)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Way to go and you look great! Congrats!
  • drea73
    drea73 Posts: 20
    Options
    What a fabulous story!! I am going to check out the book. I already had a high calorie day in my diet to help prevent starvation mode, but I love the idea of having a calorie goal for the high calorie day! Thanks for sharing!
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great dedication! Great results !
  • neclar
    neclar Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic !!! keep it up. your doing great !!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I like the entire post...really helps me think of my next plan of action.

Thanks! and keep up the good work!!
  • pkdreilly
    Options
    Wow!! :-) Your progress is amazing!!! :)
  • aolani
    aolani Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow...excellent progress
  • True2This
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • gdc1979
    gdc1979 Posts: 22
    Options
    awesome job!
  • belgianal
    Options
    Great job! I was wondering how old you are and have all of your measurements gone down? I am 52 and most of my measurements have gone down except my waist which has stayed the same for about a month.
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed how you went into more depth about your success story. WAY TO GO!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Great job! I was wondering how old you are and have all of your measurements gone down? I am 52 and most of my measurements have gone down except my waist which has stayed the same for about a month.

I'm 29 and all measurements have shrunk around 6 inches or more. Went from size 50 pants to size 40-42.
  • lowerbsnow
    lowerbsnow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Thanks for all the information. It really helps to know the detailed. Again, thanks for taking the time.
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am simply impressed that you were able to knock off 100 lbs in such a short time. That requires tremendous dedication. Way to go! I just started MFP last week, but I already feel much better than I have been feeling for some time. I know it's going to be a long run but I am in it for the long haul. I want to transform my body, and my lifestyle. I am highly motivated to do so, and to read these incredible success stories makes me even more inspired. Congrats and I wish you all the best on the remainder of your journey! :smile:
  • gonzang
    gonzang Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are killin' it. And I say do what works and gets you healthy and keeps you happy.
  • 143Talen
    Options
    Thank you! You look great!!
  • crystal479
    crystal479 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!