Tell us a random fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am the biggest Beatles fan. I have a dog named Ringo, a son named Jude and a Beatles-related tattoo between my shoulder blades. The decision for me and my husband to get married stemmed around our vacation in Las Vegas to see the Beatles LOVE show. I've also been to the Fest for Beatles Fans (in Chicago and LA) numerous times.
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    My heart is on the right side of my chest.

so is my daughters. she has dextrocardia. It was a part of the syndrome she was born with.

Something about myself... I have webbed toes. :) not crazy webbed like an amphibian or something. LOL. but they are definitely webbed a little. it makes them look short.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have a 5lb yorkie named Sophia! I love her soooo much that she sleeps in the bed in between my husband and I! I have 2 sons that have NEVER slept in my bed. She is the coolest dog ever!!!

I have a 3lb yorkie named Spazz!!!

Me, my daughter, my son and my niece all have matching birthmarks in our hairline above our necks!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Mine is incredibly odd. I can't bite into square food. Like square slices of pizza for instance. If something is on my plate and is square I have to cut off the edges, eat them, and then eat the piece.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I very narrowly escaped being kidnapped 2 years ago on my way to my car. Never go shopping on novelty/video stores alone!
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to "words with friends"
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    To make a long story short, a CAT scan and MRI revealed that I have a "floating" tooth one inch away from my left eye. You can't see or feel it. It's embedded in my face. Doc says that's very random. It is harmless as long as it doesn't get closer to my eye. :)
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have 14 tattoos and would have more but the wife won't let me.
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and scared of the dark (and clowns to a certain extent!!)

My daughter was 6 weeks premature (but perfect in every way, was home from the hospital in 3 days, that was after an emergency c-section too!)

Not about me - My husband and our little girl both have matching birthmarks on the back of thier necks.

My daughter (as above) was 5lb 8oz with a section delivery whereas my son was nearly 9lb and i had him naturally......ouchies!!

Thats all :-) xx
  • CarolAnn0730
    Options
    I had my oldest son 8 wks premature - 5lbs 5oz and 11 days in the NICU... 18 yrs later he's 6'2" and 165lbs! :)

I love Harley Davidson motorcycles - want to get one of my own soon!!
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My turn!

My fingers, wrists, shoulders, hips, knees and ankles are hypermobile, meaning I can stretch them farther than normal =)
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I own and ride a motorcycle:bigsmile:

I do too!

Me three. After riding on the back with hubby for a couple years, he encouraged me to get my license. So at 45 yrs old, I went for it. I'm now on my 2nd motorcycle, a HD Street Bob, and I love that bike.
  • majaleah
    Options
    In high school, I had a 13 inch mohawk and was known as Shark b/c people could see my hair coming through the crowd of students walking through the halls.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I have bear tracks on my eyes. I get free eye tests because opticians are so fascinated by them. They have also appeared in a text book. It literally looks like a bear has walked across my eyes.

My dad and sister in law share the same birthday - Christmas Day.

My boyfriend and I met through our names, He's Troy and I am Helen.

I played tennis with Sir Cliff Richard.

I can do the splits, go back into crab and do forward flips although I am technically obese. (I say technically, 2 lbs to go!!)
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to "words with friends"

hit me up, user name is karennotkelly :smile:
  • Dreamerof916
    Options
    I was born on my due date the night of a total lunar eclipse!
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of the dark.....yes I'm an adult! (ghosts and paranormal activity freak me out)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    - I can't swim
    - This is a bit shameful but I got held back in 1st grade. Mostly due to the fact that I was a huuuge brat and extremely stubborn. Didn't want to do any homework, only wanted to play outside and constantly handed in incomplete work because I didn't want to do it.

I'm glad I grew out of that phase.
  • frankie964
    frankie964 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am Scottish and support Glasgow Celtic Football team
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I still sleep with a blankie that my aunt gave my mother at her baby shower :blushing: