Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tell us a random fact about yourself

Replies

• ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    I drive a tow truck!
  • My friend is the guitarist on that new show "The Voice". He is presently learning 1700 songs for the new season. I have no idea why he has to learn that many songs. They only play may 50 on the live shows. Oh well. It's show biz!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,087 Member
    i'm a klutz.. 1y/o scratched my cornea, 2y/o 3 stitches from a coffe can, 5 y/o broke my arm, 9 y/o fell on a pointy rock and got 15 stitches in my hand, 24 y/o chopped into my index finger and got 6 stiches... and ive had 3 concussions in 3 years. oh and on christmas morning i fell and bashed my face into a wooden step... my family got me a helmet for christmas two years ago... maybe i should wear it lol ...
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    I met my fiance on myspace lol
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    I delivered a 9 lbs 15 oz baby who is now going to be 3 on sunday :)
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    I still sleep with a blankie that my aunt gave my mother at her baby shower :blushing:

I still sleep with a blanket ive had since i was 10!
  • flabwillbefab
    flabwillbefab Posts: 161 Member
    deleted
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    I've done the world's highest bungee jump off Macau Towers.
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    I can't skip. My family makes fun of me for this...
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    I am a Blockhead!Thats what New Kids on the Block fans are called!And Donnie is my favorite.And i'm proud of it!haha

I still have collectors cards, pictures and ticket stubs from when I saw them 21 yrs ago :happy: My sister had the whole bed set and sleeping bag.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    I am terrified of spiders!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    I can bend my thumbs back to my wrists.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    I absolutely HATE feet! Don't touch me with them... I won't touch them... hate even touching mine. However - I CAN'T stop myself from staring at them when someone has on flip-flops or is barefoot. WTH??

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

I was on the Sally Jessy Raphael show when I was 19. They paid for the trip to NY and the hotel. I went by myself - pretty scary at that age.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    I do not like pie or cheesecake & get constantly mocked for it.

I volunteer at a cat shelter 3-5 times a month and LOVE IT!

I currently have 4 cats & would have many more if the husband would allow it.

I am addicted to MFP =)
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    I am a Cancer Survivor =)
  • luvmydoggies
    luvmydoggies Posts: 27 Member
    I have an imaginary line that runs down my stomach and down my back.....on my left side it is completely covered with freckles over 300+ but on my right side it is completely empty not one spot.

when i was little i used to raise my shirt to my family members show them my right side and say " this is daytime when it is clear" then I would turn and show them my left side and say : this is night time when all the stars come out"
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    I can write as quickly backwards as I can forwards so you have to read it in a mirror. My mum can do it too lol xxx
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    I collect anything heart shaped
  • noahsampeer1
    noahsampeer1 Posts: 29 Member
    I am a different type of "block head" I'm a big supporter of the American Pit Bull Terrier breed of dog. They got a bad rap from news outlets that didn't do their fact checking. My dog Leo is a 71 lbs. Pit/Lab mix and the biggest baby ever. He's also my best friend and pseudo-child. ^_^
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    I have a birthmark on my knee that looks like a bruise lol.