Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I couldn't breathe out my nose until I was 5 y/o
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Love taking photos of various architecture...
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I rarely spend money on clothes because I can make them myself!
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When I'm not programming or excersizing I write poetry.
  • alimarieban
    Options
    I am afraid of cows.
    If they are cut into 8-12 oz portions and grilled to medium rare...love them! But prior to that, yeah...not so much!

OMG!!!! I am scared to death of cows! My best friend knows this and hid in my closest and came up right behind me and said "moo" ahahah.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I can move my ears back and forth at will.

Too cool! My brother and I can do this as well. Love to watch ppl who can't do it try to do it. I think it is something genetic, like curling your tongue...you're born with it, or you're not.

I've divorced and remarried my husband twice.
  • WishfulShrinking21
    WishfulShrinking21 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I gave birth to my daughter on my 18th birthday.
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have a scar from the top of my tummy to the bottom after an unfortunate exploding episode of my appendix!.......whilst holidaying in Crete!! :brokenheart:
    ^ kinda like the scar lol
  • alimarieban
    Options
    I absolutely HATE feet! Don't touch me with them... I won't touch them... hate even touching mine. However - I CAN'T stop myself from staring at them when someone has on flip-flops or is barefoot. WTH??

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

I was on the Sally Jessy Raphael show when I was 19. They paid for the trip to NY and the hotel. I went by myself - pretty scary at that age.

I hear you about the feet thing. EWEWWWW.
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I can juggle! <--- Most of my friends don't know this.. LOL!
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I do not like or eat anythign made with tomatoes (no not even ketchup)

I have 9 tattoos, 4 body piercings and 12 earings (but only currently wear 4)
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I dress myself in the morning. I know ... I know ... it's hard to believe. But it's true. Really.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I have no sense of smell and have never figured out how to whistle. I was born exactly on my due date which also happened to be my Dad's 31st birthday. My first son was born the day before my and my Dad's birthday. If he'd held out for another 3 hours and 21 minutes, we all 3 would have shared a birthday. But after a 30 hour labor I wasn't going to try to hold him in any longer. LOL
  • SouthernSkies
    Options
    I am the youngest of 9 children. No I am not catholic (get asked that a lot).

I can wiggle my nose.

I hate hair on soap.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I have 8 piercings (not counting my earlobes), only two of which are visible at work. I also have "sin" tattooed on the back of my left thigh (no, I wasn't raised religious).
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be 28 in February and I still have to sleep with this pillow I've had since I was around 8yrs old.. LOL.. Same pillow, same pillow case and yes I wash them... The pillow case is so old that I have to have my mom patch it up every now & then... :laugh:
  • alimarieban
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of wind turbines (windmills)- especially if there are a bunch of them in a field. Can't explain it, they just creep me out!

I love to watch Ghost Adventures- even though it scares me to death sometimes!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I kick *kitten* on MW3!!
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I HATE DORA THE EXPLORER