Tell us a random fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I used to get migraines fairly regularly (about three or four a year), but haven't had more than two or three since 1999. That just happens to be the year when I got divorced.

Hmmmm... Divorce -> no more migraines. Coincidence? ;)
  • erinsmith1983
    erinsmith1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 80lbs doing mma, and now I'm training to fight. I fell in love with the sport
  • Grace619
    Grace619 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mine are too! Only I have it on both feet. one slightly more than the other. :)
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    I'm terrified of werewolves!
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Enhanced!
  • Grace619
    Grace619 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Married the man I met on a blind date (30 years after the blind date). Both went through 1st marriages before getting back together. :love:
  • mutt12345
    Options
    I was in Newsweek
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    today i got my hair cut in a barbers shop on Penny Lane in Liverpool. He didnt show me any photographs. I also saw a fire engine on Penny Lane today. I can also confirm it was a clean machine.

really living The Beatles dream today
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I met my husband when I was 16, married him when I was 18. After 24 years of marriage, two kids and one dog, we're still together!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    im 30 yrs old and have never had a cavity (cant spell) and i have never broken a bone. Also i have a huge HUGE fear of MOTHS. ICK ICK ICK!

OMG it's like talking to myself!! All of the above relates to me also, especially the moths! I would rather be locked in a room with literally anything else than have one moth anywhere near me! :sick:
  • HURLEYX3RO
    Options
    I like rolling down my windows, playing Justin Bieber, and Dancing in my car at stoplights just to see the looks on peoples faces lol theyre all like: o_O
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I play WOW
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    When I was 5 I had my tonsils taken out and my eyes operated on at the same time.

I'm 43 years old and still HAVE to sleep with my teddy bear. He even goes on trips and camping with me.

I'm addicted to chapstick and lotion - I dont' go anywhere without them.

I am deathly afriad of seaweed and lily pads.

My dog can smile.
  • HURLEYX3RO
    Options
    Lots of gamers here I see!

I play Halo.

I have coached 2 Semi-Pro Halo Teams for MLG :D
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I can morph my voice into a Wizard of Ozz munchkin . I do it alot ..I also freak ppl out with my voice lol
  • kurtdjohnson1965
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of ingesting expired dairy products. If milk or cottage cheese is within 3 days of the expiration date I will not eat it.
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Im a Twihard , obivously lol just look at my name ..lol I have Twilight shrine , Complete with Barbie dolls of Edward and Bella , unopend Twilight candy , ticket stubs , books , magazine articles and picttures , posters , and a huge banner.
  • johnjohngarcia
    johnjohngarcia Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I read comic books in my car on my lunch break at work
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I can't eat leftovers. I think they are gross.

I used to have 3 piercings.

I can shake my eyes (control a muscle that most people can't). It's freaky looking so I am told.