Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I weigh much more than my boyfriend, and even if I get to my goal weight, we'd likely be around the same size. I'm also taller than he is.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Yes, but since I am losing like crazy (thank you breastfeeding!) and since he is working on gaining muscle mass we're almost the same. He's got at least 20 pounds to gain and I have 35ish to lose.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    We weighed almost exactly the same when we first met almost 3 years ago...now, I'm 40 lbs. heavier than he is. :( Even at my goal weight, I'll still be heavier than him by a couple of pounds, but that's okay. I'm a half inch taller than he is, so it doesn't bother me. :tongue:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily weight more than him but sadly we are pretty darn close now!!! Wahhh! LOL

My fiance is really slender and only weighs around 169lbs - he is 5'11. He is in his BMI but just barely. I personally think he should gain a few pounds. He smokes though so that keeps him slender...and he barely eats anything all day when he is at work. He often skips breakfast and lunch...not intentionally, but he just doesn't think of food until he is home and we are cooking dinner.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    We weigh the same now that I have lost 6 pounds. He is 12 inches taller than me and works out at least 4 days a week. And, we all know muscle weighs more than fat! :laugh:
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'2 and weighs 210, I'm 5'5 and weigh 249, but not for long......
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Not anymore!!! Yay!!
  • PBRfan2
    Options
    Yes, but not for long!!!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    No and fortunately I am not even close.:)
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yep.. I'm about 80 lbs heavier then him.
  • amyrp8c
    amyrp8c Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    we are really close, and its so frustrated because he is trying to gain weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we r in the same position, so not fair coz he can literally eat watever he wants and plenty of it, while im sitting eating fruit and veg :(
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    yep, always have always will!!! Beanpoles weigh more than my poor guy!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Nope, and even if he were to lose some weight, I probably never will. He's about 5 inches taller than me and is very broad-shouldered. Even at his smallest, he was still bigger than me.
  • kaleber
    kaleber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nope, weight about 55, 60 lbs less.

BUT... in my last relationship, I weighed between 20 and 40 more at all points. It felt strange washing both of our clothes, and his hip bones hurt. :(

HA nice...hip bones hurt :)
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    we are really close, and its so frustrated because he is trying to gain weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we r in the same position, so not fair coz he can literally eat watever he wants and plenty of it, while im sitting eating fruit and veg :(

yep me too! Man finally gained 9 pds and he stands on the scale ......look what I did!!! Ugh
  • jbethea
    Options
    That was always one of my rules... my man has to weigh more than me! My husband does and I will never weigh more than him... even on my fat days :)
  • StargazerHuck
    StargazerHuck Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, I always have. Back in college when I was at my goal weight he was stick thin. Over the years we both gained some weight, me more than him. He basically filled out and I just got huge. At this point I have lost about 75 pounds and am within 50 pounds of catching him. It is one of my big goals and I have shared that with him. I cannot wait until I can proudly say I weigh less than my husband!!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I weighed 30lbs more than him for 13 yrs. I now weigh 41lbs less than him :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Not any more! :drinker:

I've always weighed much more than him but in the last 5 or 6 years the gap has closed since he went from doing a very active job to a more sedentary job while eating the same way. He's 6'4" and a little over 200 - still not really fat but he's got a beer gut on him. Anyway, it was awesome when I got to the point where I weighed less than him and even better when I was able to fit into his pants! I know, that's really weird but I was super proud. :bigsmile:
  • sjlocklear
    Options
    yes, my hubby works out 24/7...he's a deputy so he wants to stay in shape...he has a drive to work out, he loves it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!