THINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE THAT TICK YOU OFF!!!

Options

Replies

• nwilson1213
    nwilson1213 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    People who talk about Farmville (& various other Facebook games) like it's real & like they MUST harvest their corn at 5:00 am.

Goodness, my husband use to do this awhile back. We would have plans to do something and he would say something like, "We can't go yet; I have to harvest my crops first!" So glad he stopped playing that!
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    People who pass unpleasant/difficult tasks to others - because they don't want to man the **** up
    People who don't take responsibility for their own actions and try to point the finger at others instead of just getting the job done
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Employers that tell me I am "over qualified" I JUST WANT A PAYCHECK !!! AAAAHHHH!

That our restaurants see nothing wrong with serving disgusting fat laden food to an already obese America.

Child abusers!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    -DRAMA
    -PEOPLE WHO TALK AND TEXT ON THEIR CELL PHONE AND DRIVE
    -DRAMA
    -RUNNING OUT OF MY FAVORITE COFFEE
    -DRAMA
    -TEMPER TANTRUMS
    -DRAMA
    -SOMEBODY ON MY FAVORITE MACHINE AT THE GYM
    -DRAMA
    -STUPID PEOPLE
    -DRAMA
    -IDIOT DRIVERS WHO DON'T YIELD WHEN THEY SHOULD
    -AND................................DRAMA :)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    ...people who don't drive the speed limit
    ...people who make ignorant, closed minded comments about others
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    People who talk about Farmville (& various other Facebook games) like it's real & like they MUST harvest their corn at 5:00 am.

Goodness, my husband use to do this awhile back. We would have plans to do something and he would say something like, "We can't go yet; I have to harvest my crops first!" So glad he stopped playing that!

LMAO!!!!! I know these people
  • hernandezmaria8
    Options
    You're entitled to your opinion, but I just want to tell you that I'm 20 years old and my baby is 6 months old. My fiancee and I are very successful for our ages, with no monetary support. I would never regret having my child and she means the world to both of us. When people say 'babies' they forget they speaking of a human being just like yourself.
  • shadyejd
    Options
    Neighbors that allow their dogs to wander all over the neighborhood....they always poop in my yard....and you don't see the neighbors coming by to clean it up! I think I should dump my cat boxes on their lawns!

People who take up the whole aisle in a supermarket, see you waiting for them to move, but don't move!

While waiting to check out in the store, people that push their carts practically up my a#$...then stand right behind me while I'm paying.....what happened to personal space?!?

People that try to sound intelligent by using 'big' words but use them incorrectly....makes me giggle more than ticks me off!

Rude people that make comments about fat people right in front of their 'friend' that is overweight....usually to passively make fun of their 'friend'.

People that don't know how to merge into traffic....

....and other things.....whew! I usually bottle all of this up.....sure feels good to vent a little!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Mispronunciation of "et cetera" and "especially" really bothers me. There is no X in either of these words.
    I also cannot stand to see misspellings on professional documents from allegedly educated people.
    Any grammatical or orthographical error irks me to no end, honestly.

and Espresso, and Colonoscopy...... expresso? colonostopy?
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    People who pass unpleasant/difficult tasks to others - because they don't want to man the **** up
    People who don't take responsibility for their own actions and try to point the finger at others instead of just getting the job done

THIS!!!!! I get this EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, you dont' want to tell the customer we have to foreclose their on their house, so you want me to do it? I'm just the loan assistant. You are the stupid @$$ That made the loan!

Complaining about things that you cannot change! "Oh I hate this weather, it's so bad outside, the rain is so wet" ---- Oh WELL! You can't change the weather! get over it!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Seeing people be mean to their kids
    Restaurants that won't publish their nutrition info
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Skinny people who call themselves fat!!!! then what am i a darn Elephant???

That doesn't mean to themselves that they aren't! :(

People that think everything is about them :(

yup^ I'm glad someone else was bothered by that comment not just me
  • hollyeverhart
    Options
    Public transportation.
    People who talk to me on public transportation.
    People who sit anywhere near me on public transportation.
    Bath and Body Works employees.
    People who make a scene about smokers and pull the excessive dramatic coughing.
    People who ask to read what I'm writing.
    Just... just humans in general, really.

"People who make a scene about smokers and pull the excessive dramatic coughing."
    "Just... just humans in general, really."

YES^ If you don't like smoking then DON'T smoke. Problem solved. I love when someone like that sits next to me, when I have an already lit cigarette in my hand, then they proceed to 'cough' and give me looks of disgust. Uhhhh maybe you should have sat somewhere else. I sware they do that **** on purpose!
  • shadyejd
    Options
    Yes, I agree....I wish all restaurants would post nutrition info for all of the food on the menu!!!
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    People pulling up past the white line at red lights.

JM

I'm good for this one... but I can't stand when people stay behind the white line! LOL (if I'm behind them that is) Then I miss the light. HAHA

Agreed, but even worse is the person who is 20-30 feet behind the line. If the SUV is so big or you are so small that you can't see anything within 20-30 feet of the hood...get a smaller vehicle!!
  • hollyeverhart
    Options
    Bad drivers - especially those that don't use their indicator (I'm not a frikkin mind reader ***hole!) and those that flick their cigarette ash out of the window this REALLY annoyed me when I had a motorbike! :explode:
    Oh yeah, that really pisses me off when you are sitting at a red light, and someone in front of you is holding his/her cigarette outside (usually up over the vehicle) because they don't want the smell in their car. News flash! I don't smoke, therefore, I don't want to smell it either!! It's almost an everyday occurence - either that, or something flicking ashes (or the entire cigarette) out of the car while I'm driving behind them.

Get over it! Its outside! its not like they are smoking in your car. Seriously what's with all this smoker hate?

Things that piss me off:
    People who abuse animals
    Girls I work with bragging about being on welfare getting free food/cheap housing when they don't need it
    people my age with 5 kids from 5 different people asking why I haven't had a kid. Because i'm 21! lol
    Stupid people that think its cool to be stupid.
    People that walk slow/block aisles
    loud people
    Stinky people
    people who wear clothes that are WAY to small for them
    Ghetto/white trash people that have no desire to better themselves and just want to stay dumb. I grew up white trash in the 'ghetto' doesn't mean you have to act like a *kitten*.
    People who don't know their car has a turn signal
    People driving sooo slow!
    When strangers talk to me
    Being hit on my disgusting guys that think calling me "girl" "baby" shorty" is an okay way to address a lady.

I think I can safely say in general say I just dislike 90% of all people. They annoy me. Just let me sit quietly, read, be on my computer, pet my cats, draw, do my hair, makeup, whatever...without TALKING to me or asking me stupid questions. If one more girl at work asks me "Do you do your own makeup?" No... I go get it done by a super expensive makeup artist every single night, thats why I'm a stripper bc I have so much money to waste....dumb.
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    People pulling up past the white line at red lights.

JM

I'm good for this one... but I can't stand when people stay behind the white line! LOL (if I'm behind them that is) Then I miss the light. HAHA

Agreed, but even worse is the person who is 20-30 feet behind the line. If the SUV is so big or you are so small that you can't see anything within 20-30 feet of the hood...get a smaller vehicle!!

Do you know why people fdo this? In big cities, white lines are usually placed in conjuction with a crosswalk. If you are in front of the white line, or not far enough behind it that you can see the line - if you get rear ended (even with your brakes on) you will go flying into the crosswalk - potentially hitting and killing pedestrians. It happens all the time. There are reasons for road safety that selfish people driving massive weapons don't follow because it annoys them or causes a minor inconvienence - yet are put there to save lives.

Which brings me to my gripe. Speeders and people who don't take road safety seriously.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    -people at the 15 items or less line that have 100 items. Really? Sooo annoying!
    -people who don't use their turn signals. If I hit you, it's your fault!
    -people that tell me how to raise my kid
    -people who try and throw me off my weight loss journey
    -people who don't stop commenting on my vehicle. It's getting old already.

+ more..

10090021.png
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The only thing that really annoys me is the sound of people eating!

I don't know how some of you get through your days with lists this long lol!
  • Skurz47
    Skurz47 Posts: 15
    Options
    Clutter and ungratefullness.