Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• angelgutierrez
    Options
    I weigh a lot more then my S.O. which for me is very depressing. I have been working so hard to lose weight and he can eat 3000+ calories with no exercise and a desk job and wont gain a pound.
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yep, by about 10 lbs. currently...but, I'm creeping up (or is it down?) on him. By the time I reach goal, I hope to be 20 lbs. lighter than him!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    While I don't know his exact weight right now I do know mine! And my weight is fat! o.O and he while he has some weight (mostly in his tummy area), is all big guy he is 6ft and just thick and solid! I love it but I don't like the fact that I have bulge where he has bulk! Ugg. But I am working on it and he is VERY supportive! And would probably cry if I got to be too thin! he loves my curves! lol
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Yes. Significantly more.

My weight > invisible
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    No, but we are too close for my comfort. He weighs 210 and about two weeks ago I weighed 201. :sad:

I can't wait to put about 50 lbs between us.
  • Melissa_Dawn90
    Melissa_Dawn90 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yep, sadly. But I think I always will because he's a stick lol!
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't have an SO, but when I went home for Christmas, I found that my dad weighs less than me now. :cry: He was diagnosed with diabetes in Aug or September and got serious about losing weight and exercising. It's what prompted me to do something about my health, since I tend to favor him. He now weighs about 10 lb less than me (he's lost a total of 38 lbs.) He's 74 years old. He's done solely with portion control and walking. I'm so proud of him (and just a *little* jealous!)
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    At the moment, yes, but that is changing.

He *should* be heavier than I am! He's 6'6" and I'm 5'9". He is of a very athletic build (he has The Vee, drool drool drool) and he can actually pick me up. Whee!
  • RealTanyah
    RealTanyah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes and I will probably never catch up because now he is under my goal weight.
  • landorki
    landorki Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    NOPE! I used too... but now he has at least 150 on me!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I wonder if men wonder about crap like this???
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I sure do weigh more than my boyfriend. In my defense, he's a pretty spindly. Like, underweight BMI. Whereas I am in the normal and healthy range.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am under 5'2" and he is 6'3" so he outweighs me by almost 100 lbs---I can still kick his butt anytime I want to...as long as he wants me to!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    no, i am about 3st(42lbs) lighter than him
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh 100 pounds more than him. Now I weigh about 25 pounds less. He is 4 1/2 inches shorter than I am, though, so if he were to get to a healthy weight he would probably weigh less than I do just because of the height difference and the fact that I have a lot of lean body mass.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i sure do. but im losing weight so i should be thinner then him in a few weeks. it doesnt brother me though. im only about 11 pounds heavier. when i was preggo i was almost 50 pounds heavier.
  • SandeeMW
    Options
    Sadly, yes...and I have for quite some time :S The very sad thing is I'm 5'3" and he's 6 foot, I'm small frame and he is large. I have weighed more than him for quite a few years actually. On my way to getting below him tho, and (unless he diets and gets down to his goal weight, which he can do very quickly grr) once I get past him I will never be more than him again!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I only weigh a couple pounds less than he does and I hate it! He is taller than I am by a few inches and I used to weigh significantly less than him, at least 40-50 lbs less so I'm not a fan of being almost the same weight!
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. My bf lost some weight and now we weigh the same. Not cool.
  • I don't weigh more than him, but my body fat is almost double his (he is 13% BF and I am 24%). I know women are supposed to have a higher BF%, but I'm a really competitive person and hate that he's in better shape than I am. Thank god for heavy lifting routines ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!