MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    He's an action hero!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    To put off the "IF's" "And's" or "But's"

Here are facts:
    Batman is not a superhuman.
    Batman does not have special super powers.
    Batman is not half machine, nor cyborg.
    Batman does not have super soldier serum in him. KEYWORD: "SUPER"
    Batman is a HUMAN hero, not a super hero.

Also: Batman does not exist in Marvel, he exists in DC. While it was mentioned "what if...", it does not pertain to the argument. There are no what if's..... Batman is not a superhero.
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I don't care, he's still my favorite.
    200px-Batman_the_Animated_Series_logo.jpg
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

If you don't care..why'd you comment? O_o
  • jessashcher
    Options
    I don't know if anyone posted anything about mighty mouse and it depends on how old you are if you remember him, now that was a super hero mouse, he could fly and bounce bullets off his chest and he had super strength.
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I don't care that you're saying he's not a superhero. He's still my favorite hero.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

I don't care that you're saying he's not a superhero. He's still my favorite hero.

Oh, lol. At least you said hero >:)
    That's the point I was trying to make- I wasn't bashing his character though.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    No one would be talking smack to the real Batman... :)

No one's saying he ISN'T bad *kitten*. I'm just saying he's not a superhero.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone posted anything about mighty mouse and it depends on how old you are if you remember him, now that was a super hero mouse, he could fly and bounce bullets off his chest and he had super strength.

I remember Might Mouse. Loved watching that cartoon when I was a kid.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

My son-in-law would completely disown me for this....but....There is no real Batman! :tongue:
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    if not a superhero ...why do the other meta human members of the justice league respect him.... to the point of being INTIMIDATED by him (superman included). No one here has mentioned his command over fear.. control over his OWN fears and inspiring FEAR in others.... Id say that is a pretty good "power:"
  • WTJoyce
    WTJoyce Posts: 86
    Options
    Superhero: a fictional hero having extraordinary or superhuman powers; also : an exceptionally skillful or successful person

Extraordinary OR superhuman....
  • quigonnjae
    Options

My son-in-law would completely disown me for this....but....There is no real Batman! :tongue:

How could you say this!!!... I thought we were friends LOL
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No kid can aspire to be (and succeed in becoming) Superman, or any other "Super" as defined by the original poster. But given enough wits and money, they could aspire to be Batman or Iron Man. This alone makes them superior superheros than the other lesser superheros.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Superhero: a fictional hero having extraordinary or superhuman powers; also : an exceptionally skillful or successful person

Extraordinary OR superhuman....
    aside from the money and the martial arts training mentioned earlier .. I havnt seen alot on his mental abilities being the best private detective out there.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    if not a superhero ...why do the other meta human members of the justice league respect him.... to the point of being INTIMIDATED by him (superman included). No one here has mentioned his command over fear.. control over his OWN fears and inspiring FEAR in others.... Id say that is a pretty good "power:"

He does have power. No one is arguing that. He doesn't have a SUPER power though. Superman is only intimidated because Batman knows his weakness. If Superman had no kryptonite, do you think he'd be intimidated? No. Everyone respects him because he is wealthy and obviously very well trained. Same reason why people respect Hawkeye- he is the number one Marksman in all of Marvel.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Batman lost his super hero status thanks solely to George Clooney...
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Batman lost his super hero status thanks solely to George Clooney...

LOL THIS!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    I really gotta get off my computer! Be back to disprove and/or argue more :D
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

How could you say this!!!... I thought we were friends LOL

We are friends and fellow nerds...but I touch base with reality once in awhile..admittedly it's rare but it does happen.:flowerforyou: