Options

Replies

• nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I also have an AWESOME husband! He:

- calls me gorgeous everyday
    - makes me laugh everyday
    - listens to me when I want to grumble!!
    - is an AMAZING father to our daughter
    - makes me hot chocolate when it's the dreaded TOM and puts a movie on to allow me to cry too :-)
    - surprises me with breakfast in bed
    - is supportive of everything I do, whether it's changing careers, baking cakes or making cards ;-)
    - is my best friend and we talk about anything and everything
    - he's super sexy
    - and.....he's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in bed!! ;-D

He's in the military and is currently away from home, doing an amazing and incredible job, he's been away for 3 months and still has several more to go and I miss him deeply!!

Lovely post! :-D
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My husband is terrific and wonderful. He is the head of our family. He enjoys cleaning, so even though I'm a stay at home mom, he doesn't rag on me too much about the state of the house. He recently took a new job because it would give him more time to be at home with the kids. Every Sunday, he takes our boys to bring home donuts and the sunday paper for me and our daughter, and usually there are flowers brought home as well. He's super supportive of my weight loss journey, listens to me complain (a lot) and is just the cutest cuddlebear in the world.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    - He works a job that he might not be terribly crazy about sometimes so that I can work a job where I make no money, work all hours of the day, and am able to work with my kids a few days out of the week.
    - He cooks dinner. And when I say dinner I mean F'ING AWESOME FOOD.
    - When I rant about being fat/ugly/dumb/unable to do it all, he looks at me like I'm completely and utterly ridiculous.
    - Sometimes he does the kids baths. I do not like bathtime.
    - He keeps my car running.
    - He buys me gas when I haven't budgeted my business funds so well.
    - He fixes lockboxes.
    - He comes with me to vacant properties whenever I ask because I'm a sissy and get scared easily.
    - He dreams with me. Big, crazy stuff and little feasible things.
    - Despite my mile long list of faults, he likes me. (or at least pretends to!) :wink:

ETA: Can also play along with a long conversation where I purposely ask questions about caulk that could be slightly dirty and still holds a straight face and answers them honestly.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My husband does laundry and buys me flowers "just because"! When we were dating I used to get poems too, but haven't gotten any of those in a long time:)
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

He also relentlessly feels me up at every opportunity, which obviously makes me feel desirable. :heart:

my awesome loving wonderful husband does the same thing :blushing: .. every chance he gets he pinches my rear, feels me up or tickles me. it one of the many many ways he shows me how much he loves me and thinks im a hot babe. he is such a wonderful person, so calm and comforting to my crazed and neurotic. no matter how upset i am, he can always calm me down.. there is not a thing i would ask more of him he is truly my best friend, my life partner.. :smile:

oh, and i go to bed hours before he does, and every night he tucks me in gives me kisses and shuts off my light.. so wonderful :happy:
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options

He's in the military and is currently away from home, doing an amazing and incredible job, he's been away for 3 months and still has several more to go and I miss him deeply!!

Lovely post! :-D

Thank you both for your service...I don't know how you military wives do it, but you BOTH deserve to be thanked!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha
    mine too! scrawny little viking, tho

You need to move here! Mine is a GIANT viking. They can be friends and they will be like the big viking and the little viking in that comic strip...which name escapes me... and Google isn't helping me out. Goddammit.
  • candyflee
    candyflee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love my husband because, when he reads our two weeny little daughters The Little Match girl by Hans Christian Anderson, he comes out of their bedroom in tears, because he splits the housework 50/50, because he loves us all whole heartedly, because he works all day and NEVER complains that I dont work and the kids are at school all day and I swan about having coffees and afternoon tintos with my friends and because he gets me so completely!
  • laurabarden
    laurabarden Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My husband sucks cause he doesn't like diapers or babysitting or taking out the trash or cleaning....... BUT..........He is so awesome because he is a christian! He is the spiritual leader of our home. He prays before meals and teaches our boys to pray as well. He tells me each day how much he loves me and how lucky he is to have me. He too is a mechanic who gets up early, works late, and never complains about it. He is tender, loving, strong, sweet, sensitive, and makes me feel special, no matter my size. He supports my decision to get healthy (even if he doesnt keep the kids so I can work out). He tries hard and treats me better than anyone ever has. I am so very blessed! :heart:
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Posted my thoughts earlier, but here are a couple of pictures. :happy:

Us a few years ago:

n283501141_702072_9283.jpg

Being a buzzy bee:

19063_587788143532_284100482_5630614_2898436_n.jpg

And when he was taking part in Movember:

154274_518545550477_207600049_31296962_5827098_n.jpg
  • pirateDeb
    pirateDeb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    since everyone is sharing...

407597_10100169533091728_60715677_41249119_396429780_n.jpg
    308443_953467122688_60715677_40695702_1944717065_n.jpg
    297673_951609305768_60715677_40685472_1070696343_n.jpg
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I didn't know we were doing pictures! Mine looks best holding fresh babies:

37214_439810246094_626471094_5857882_6407603_n.jpg
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    January 11th was our 20th wedding anniversary. You don't get to 20 years without give and take.
    My husband is awesome and I wouldn't change a thing about him. After all, he has put up with me for over 20 years.
    Not only has he put up with me for over 20 years, he has served in the Army for almost 22 years and is still serving. He gives gives gives and never asks anything in return.....except for a glass of tea now and then.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My hubby is my world. I could go on and on about all the things he does but the one ting he truly has fo rme is unconditional love. I lov eyou baby and thanks for the last 12 years.:love::smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha

You need to move here! Mine is a GIANT viking. They can be friends and they will be like the big viking and the little viking in that comic strip...which name escapes me... and Google isn't helping me out. Goddammit.
    hahahaha that could be fun...also I cant think of it either
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    It's hard to sum my husband up. He does so many wonderful things, he IS so many wonderful things. The only thing I can think of to say is that he is God's gift to me.
  • Jessicab4e
    Jessicab4e Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My very soon to be husband is amazing!!! He truley loves me for me and tells me everyday. He works 12 hour days 14 days in a row just so we can have the life that we want. He loves my huge family and can't wait to have a family of our own. He dosen't ever yell at me, even when we have dissagreements.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    My husband is amazing beyond belief!! He's my best friend! He too works 12+ hours and comes home and helps bathe, feed, and play with our boys. He surprises me with gifts (like ice cream and a baby book) when I was pregnant, watches trashy shows like The Bachelor with me, and will have bubble bath/face mask night with me! He always puts me first. We've only been married 4 years but feels like we've shared a lifetime. We've lived in 7 states, 6 houses, 2 apartments and 2 hotels. We've had happiness, saddens, the joys of having babies, the heartbreak of having a special needs child. We list loved ones, pets, and have left friends behind. My life isn't perfect, but feels pretty damn close most days!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    <<<<<me and the hubs.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha

hahahaha that could be fun...also I cant think of it either

Asterix