Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Replies

• Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    When I first answered, I thought I'd have all the reward I need in the closet. I think I threw out everything that small, so I will need a new wardrobe. Since June 30 is my goal date, I can't wait to finally but a bathing suit without an elastic waistband.
  • I was thinking about a new set of boobs, but I got to stand in a mastectomy with reconstruction yesterday... Very cool and interesting, but I really dont know if thats what I want. I know its not quite the same procedure, but it's pretty close and I dont know if I want to put my body through that. I'll figure something else out.
  • Kona54
    Kona54 Posts: 30 Member
    New pixs of ME and my new figure..POSTED all over FB....lol....
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    If my body looks the way I want it to then a sexy bikini and new clothes of course.
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    I have already planned a weekend trip to the beach for May 18,2012 with my girl's from work!! 17 pounds to go! Hope I can do it!
  • I plan to take a trip to Disney with my family. Want to look decent in a swim suit when I go to the water park. We go in July. Hopefull I will reach my goal. :smile:
  • chammich
    chammich Posts: 104 Member
    My first mini goal will be another tattoo:drinker: :glasses:
  • Being able to fit into my "old" clothes I have been hanging onto for the past few years. Four years ago I was in excellent shape and then one of my younger brothers past away at 35 and I went into a deep depression......emotional eating for a couple of years. Food was my medication. Now I am determined to get in shape again....so just being able to fit into those old clothes and not worry about my rolls will be plenty of reward for me :)
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 252 Member
    I've always said that when I reach my goal weight I'd go on a shopping spree and besides clothes would buy myself that coach pocketbook thats been calling my name in Macy's!
  • A tummy tuck, a new wardrobe and a trip to the beach. :D
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Kidnap Stanislav Ianevski and sweet talk him into being my willing love slave?:bigsmile: :love:

... lol I think I will be ever so happy that I made it to a decent weight and maybe decent figure. Obviously there will be a new wardrobe
  • Two words: SHOPPING SPREE! ;)
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    :smile: Victoria Secret Bikini
    Little Black Dress and new heels
    A spray tan ( I'm a fake baker)

My husband said I can buy him an excursion when I hit my goal weight. (who even says that?! lol He was JK) I'm like 10-15 pounds from where I want to be .
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    When I started this, I thought my reward would be a new wardrobe. But, now that I'm getting close to my goal - other than I really do need to buy clothes that fit (lol) - I think my real reward will be to go on "maintenance" and enjoy a bit more food than I do now. :D However, I am doing more things for myself now… not as a reward per se, but because I "feel" like it… I think it's my change in attitude. So, I did switch up the hair a bit, planning on getting a pedicure… and I just did sclerotherapy because now that I want to wear shorts and skirts, my legs will look good!
  • My halfway reward was shopping, bought myself some new, smaller jeans and new dresses. Goal will probably be a total wardrobe makeover or new camera equipment along with lots of new bikinis and maybe a boudoir/pinup shoot. :)
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    My reward will be fitting into the clothes I spent thousands on that I can't get rid of, and a trip with my love to England. <3
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    New Clothes!
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    For me, reaching my goals is the reward. I've been having to buy new clothes all along (a pity, I know), and with all the healthy changes I've made, so many other great rewards have come along.

And once I reach my goal, I'll create a new goal--not necessarily a lower weight, but maybe a fitness challenge or a health goal (like to lower my cholesterol or something).
  • Most deff SMALLER new clothes and a smokin hot bikini.......and I really hope to look good in shorts, I NEVER wear them out of the house!!!! And a Boudoir shoot for the hubs!! :love:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    No reward.. I just consider it doing what I was supposed to be doing before, taking care of my body.