Options
    dress 1 looks great with your figure!
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    #1 0r 3 looks great!
  • lauralou23
    Options
    I like one, but I'm concerned on the cleavage factor. Make sure to do the sit test (like whether sitting makes the cleavage more pronounced.) If this is a work function, you might not want cleavage (or you might - I know there are fashion industry jobs where cleavage is good).

I also like 3, and think it's more covered than 1.
    HAHA! The sit test! I love it! I know I LOVE #1 (and so does most others!) but I am worried about the ceavage factor! I might get my dress tape out and see if that helps. If not I may have to do #3 or #4 with a jacket or shrug. I work in the financial industry sooo... lol
  • edtrina99
    Options
    DRESS 1
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm digging #4. Very flattering!
  • lauralou23
    Options
    Oh My Gosh! I haven't even gotten to read all of these comments but I love hearing what all of you have to say!!! I work in the financial industry so cleavage should be minimal (ah hem #1 dress is not minimal!) lol I do love that dress!!!! I am wondering if I use some dress tape I could fix that issue? If I wear #3 I would wear a Jacket/shrug too... But Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help! Dress shopping is so difficult when you are not at the weight you'd like to be at! :)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Oh My Gosh! I haven't even gotten to read all of these comments but I love hearing what all of you have to say!!! I work in the financial industry so cleavage should be minimal (ah hem #1 dress is not minimal!) lol I do love that dress!!!! I am wondering if I use some dress tape I could fix that issue? If I wear #3 I would wear a Jacket/shrug too... But Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help! Dress shopping is so difficult when you are not at the weight you'd like to be at! :)

I vote that you change industries and go with dress #1
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Dress#1 looks super sexy!!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Dress 4 & Dress 1.

If I had to choose one of them, dress 4.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Growl. Numero uno you hottie.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I was too excited to choose the dress I did not read your whole post. If you need something conservative, I'll go with number 2.
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    1, second pick is 4.

You look great :)
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    either #1 or #4 definitley, they both look amazing!
  • girlyathlete21
    girlyathlete21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    number 1
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    As with most other replies, I LOVE #1 - it's very flaterring (and as you can see in my profile pic, I have a similar dress)! However, if the tape thing doesn't work, I'd go with #3.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    The print on top portions you out beautifully.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Animal Print!!!!
  • lisahoyle
    Options
    you look fab in them all but I like the animal print best
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    LOVE the black dresses! Especially #3!