Hey Ladies ~ Where do you get your Fav workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• meltygarden
    meltygarden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx and Ross! I've cleaned them out of all the good XL stuff, and I'm about to go back and clean out the Mediums in a few more weeks. :D
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Target, Walmart, or ROSS!

Best Wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Mostly Target. However, I could not find a decent sports bra for the life of me there, so I ended up getting an Under Armour brand one at my local Sporting Goods Store (D ick's Sporting Goods), totally worth it!

Side note: MFP won't let me type Di ck's... It's a name for craps sake!
  • melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lulu Lemon for sure!
  • jatiger83
    jatiger83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im a cheap skate (+ since I am losing weight I dont want to spend a lot as I go thru different weights on my way to my goal weight). I go to Walmart or Target. They actually have cute stuff.
    I am too! I got some nice sports bras on clearance at Target not too long ago. I got some very nice comfy yoga pants at Wal-Mart. I like to try my stuff on so I don't really like to buy online for this type of stuff.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Pretty Girl [store mostly found in New York], Old Navy and JcPenney.

I love wearing fold over yoga pants to work out and Pretty Girl AND JcPenney have a ton of those on sale all the time. I get my sport bras from Old Navy.
  • melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.

You obviously have the internet. target.com

Target doesn't ship to Canada.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I am the bargin basement shopper. I go to Target, Walmart, Kohl's, Ross, TJMaxx, Marshall's. Even found a cute pair of running pants at Goodwill for ... $3.99! Who can get a deal like that? Just wash 'em up and they are good to go. I really don't care what I wear as long as it 1. fits, 2. is clean and 3. is comfy.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Victoria's secret! I am addicted to all of their clothes and shoes lol I just got new workout pants from their website and they are super comfy and easy to move it.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    By the way, the only sports bra I've found that I love and totally fits me are Champion bras (style #6210). I either go to the outlet when they have their blowout sales OR go on Kohl's.com and use my 30% off coupons. They come out to be like $20 each.
  • mamorganor
    Options
    Not sure where you live, but...Nordstrom Rack gets Lucy once they leave Nordstrom. I believe there is even an online option for Nordstrom Rack. I was just there today returning a Lucy item, it was too big, (yay for me). I had not wore it yet. Regular price $58, price I paid $19.97.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I always check Mashall's first! Then Target and Burlington. But someone recently told me she goes to Nordstrom Rack, which I plan on going to check out when I can :smile:

Maybe when I get closer to the size I want to be, I'll spend more. I just can't see breaking the bank on bigger sizes that I hopefully won't fit in for long!
  • softcoeur
    Options
    Old Navy, Target, and I have a couple surprisingly comfy pairs of workout pants that came from Walmart a couple years ago!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx! (Or the sister company Marshall's).

I have found 2 really nice active tops (one Under Armour), as well as an Under Armour sports bra there. Oh and I found a cute pair of cropped pants too.

I also like Victoria's Secret yoga pants.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Ross and Burlington's --under $10. Or Old Navy if its on clearance....
  • damkely
    Options
    I love the yoga cloth that oakley carries, but I have a hard time finding clothes that fit because I am soooo short and all my pants drag on the ground and get ripped up.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Lululemon and Athleta both have nice quality workout gear, but for the moment both are out of my price range. :grumble:

Almost all the workout gear I'm currently using is from Walmart. I get the Danskin capri leggings ($8) to wear with whatever t-shirts I happen to have at the time (usually from Walmart or Old Navy). I've been using the same leggings since September, and they have yet to pill or stretch out at all, even after hours of pilates and treadmill time. Not fancy, but they do the job! :smile:

Same here! I just go to Walmart of K Mart and get Danskin sweat pants (I like the black cotton ones with the white stripes along the side- I wear them all the time, for EVERYTHING!) and a black jacket. They're lightweight, soft, comfy, and stretchy (makes you look thinner too!). I even wear these for around the house, just chillin, gym class, during swim meets, pjs, and sometimes even just going to school in them! SO COMFY!
  • dancingincircles84
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.

You obviously have the internet. target.com

Target doesn't ship to Canada.
    Canada's getting Target pretty soon though! My city will eventually have one where our current Zellers is.

I like to go to SportCheck and SportMart and look in the clearance sections. I was able to find $160 in clothes for $40 on sale. I bought myself a really nice t-shirt from sport mart for less than $5 a couple of weeks ago too.
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I go to TJMaxx, Target and sometimes even hit the clearance racks at my locak Sports Authority, great finds!
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Victoria Secret. They are extremely comfortable and are long enough for this 5'10 girl.