McDonalds Anyone?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• scampbellx
    Options
    I always get stomach aches and have to run to the bathroom shortly after eating mcdonalds, however I still used to eat it all the time! It's one of those foods that tastes good at the time for me but straight after even the smell of the resturant makes me sick. I liked the mcnuggets, quarter pounder with cheese, big macs, cheeseburgers and fries. Not all at the same time though lol. however I havent touched it in over a month and I can't say I'm missing it!
  • Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    The only things I would ever eat from there are the Fruit Parfait ( which I absolutely adore) and the fruit and walnut salad.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I used to go to a dietician who said it was OK to occasionally get an egg mcmuffin. The are about 300 cal.
  • jess_austin
    Options
    everything in moderation!! if you cut things out completely it will make you more likely to make you binge,

so i still have mcdonalds on a regular basis having chicken nuggets with fries or just a burger with a large drink

this is about life style change not dieting!!!
  • Lynda4aska
    Options
    i gave it up totally :( I didnt want to but if I go I know I will not order a hamburger and be happy my FI and I used to each get our own meals I would get big mac meal with medium fries, large sweet tea and then we would spilt a 10 piece nugget uuuggghhh
  • Lynda4aska
    Options
    ya, gotta quit it altogether, otherwise not much point in watching wht you eat. And remember, you ARE what you eat!
  • Lynda4aska
    Options
    Okay seriously, i know it's bad for you, but i still have one every week!
    Well, actually to be honest yesterday I had A sweet chilli sandwich (no mayo), a large fries and large diet coke? and it was 900 Calories, and it DIDN'T make me go over the recommended daily amount.

6 chicken nuggets, 250 calories and same for hamburger? Not bad really. But i guess i don't like Big Macs and things like that.

Gahh at the end of the day, i know it's bad and you can't really argue against it.

Anyone else still go there quite regular? lol

Wit a second.......how does one comsume 900 at one sitting, and still maintain their calorie goal for the day??? unless you ate NOTHING else for the entire day, or have a way high allowance!
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ugh I get tired of these processed food Nazis that criticize others for eating unhealthy food ONCE in a while. One fast food meal won't kill you. One everyday for a long period of time, then yes :) denying yourself of something you like is more harmful than helpful. Modifying your diet from say eating something "bad" multiple times a week to once a week is great. Avoiding it all together is a bit extreme. Life is too short to worry THAT much about food. As they say, moderation is key :)

Also to the above poster, I had arby's for lunch and I still am within my calorie in take too :) not everyone has 1200 as their goal. I have mine set to lose .5 lbs a week so mine is a little larger :)
  • Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Okay seriously, i know it's bad for you, but i still have one every week!
    Well, actually to be honest yesterday I had A sweet chilli sandwich (no mayo), a large fries and large diet coke? and it was 900 Calories, and it DIDN'T make me go over the recommended daily amount.

6 chicken nuggets, 250 calories and same for hamburger? Not bad really. But i guess i don't like Big Macs and things like that.

Gahh at the end of the day, i know it's bad and you can't really argue against it.

Anyone else still go there quite regular? lol

Wit a second.......how does one comsume 900 at one sitting, and still maintain their calorie goal for the day??? unless you ate NOTHING else for the entire day, or have a way high allowance!

My allowance is 1400 a day cos i'm on my feet for the majority of the day, and I manage to get a long walk in everyday (well 6/7days) too. So tbh I usually eat about 1500 a day, losing around 2lbs a week. (Lost 3 two weeks ago and 1 last week :))