Options

Replies

• skotslainey
    Options
    mine are 26 and 19 years :) 7 year difference
    wish you luck in your quest for more :)
  • jen040801
    Options
    I have a 7, 4 and 3 year old. My oldest son and daughter are 33 months and 20 days apart and my daughter and youngest son are 17 months and 9 days.
  • PJFaber
    PJFaber Posts: 47
    Options
    My children are 28, 24, 20, 13 and 10 all with the same hubby. The older ones are great babysitters for the younger when I needed them, however, they have moved on in their lives and are not much involved with the day to day life with the younger ones. I think that the age gap between the oldest and youngest is a bit large but I wouldn't change anything if I could have a do over.
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I have two boys ages 11 1/2 and 10. We wanted them to be at least 18 months apart. They are 18 months, 1 week and 5 days apart. ; )
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have three daughters- 21yrs, 10yrs and 8.5yrs...... there is 11 years between my oldest and my middle daughters and 13 years between my oldest and my youngest.... my two youngest daughters are exactly 18 months apart.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Ages...
    17--14--11--8 [twins]

It's a madhouse....
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The distance between my kids are from first to second, 2 years, 6 month; from second to third and fourth 16 months. When I brought my twins home from the hospital my eldest was 18 days shy of his fourth birthday. :) I got them done QUICK!

Now they are:
    9 1/2
    5 1/2 (twins)
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    My little sister and I are 14 yrs apart.....my little brother and i are 20 years apart.....

its a little awkward sometimes....
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    This wasn't planned (none of my children were "planned")...but I have an almost-22 month old and an 11 year old who are 3 days from being exactly a decade apart. I love the age difference and am finding it's MUCH better the second time around. I'm calmer and not freaking about about meeting milestones "on time" as much. :smile:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    3 girls. 30, 27 and 18.
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Planning on about 5 years apart. I want to get #2 in so I can enjoy my old age before I'm really old :wink: . I was 6 years younger than my brother and it worked out great!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    15,12,5,1 Girl the 12 yr old loves the 1 yr old but wants to strangel the 5yr old and the 15yr old likes no one!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have 1 son from a previous marriage, and 1 son with my current marriage. My husband has two daughters from a previous marriage so here is the breakdown..

Cassidy 7 (husbands)
    Rion 6 (my bio)
    Zoe 5 (husbands)
    Ethen 10 months (both of us)

My oldest son loves his little brother it's great.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I had 4 children in 5 years. They are now 25, 22, 21, 20. I am also the adoptive mother of two granddaughters (the eldest's...long story).
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Mine are 2.5 years apart; however, my daughter's oldest two are 9 months and 18 days apart and the second was not premature! :noway:
  • lucybell333
    Options
    My little boy is 5 and my little girl is almost 3 (2 years 9 months younger).
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Mine are 2.5 years apart. I don't think I could have handled them closer in age and I really didn't want them too spaced out. My oldest likes to help out with his younger brother.
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I only have one child, he is 8 months old and I don't think I'm having another one.
    I have a cousin that has a 16 year old daughter and just gave birth to a boy, he is one month old now.
  • motherof3brats
    motherof3brats Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have 3 chicldren, 21 (boy well man) 15 (girl) and 7 (girl). I wouldnt change it for nothing.
  • biffdaddy
    Options
    I have 10 children ages 20, 18, 16, 14, 14, 9,9, 7, 6, 1. The oldest 3 are my bio kids. Seven are adopted, 5 of which are siblings. The other two are a sibling set also. Only the 9 year olds are twins. My 20 year old daughter is married and has made me a grandfather of 2 adorable children, as well. It may be crazy but they keep me out of trouble. LOL