*February Weight Loss Challenge*

Options

Replies

• ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 306, my goal is to lose 10 pounds. Calorie control, and cardio/strength training are my mechanisms by which I intend to achieve said goal.
  • julie84db
    julie84db Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm In

CW;236
    GW.226
  • Kiisu101
    Options
    I'm so in! This sounds like fun!!!! Starting weight is 295, by the end of the month I would like to be down to 283 so 12pounds lost. Goodluck everyone we can do it!
  • maryjay76
    maryjay76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
  • dandan1974
    Options
    Wow! It looks like this thread is popular! I'm glad. I've got 10# to go and I've hit a plateau. I'm IN!!! :)
  • dandan1974
    Options
    I am currently 145. I would like to weigh 140 by 3/1/12. I'm on day 3 of my healthy eating cleanse (no supplements because I'm nursing). I am also going to run 2x's this week for at least 20 minutes, and get in as much daily exercise as I can with 2 little boys underfoot!
  • nhorton5
    nhorton5 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oooo just seen this and I think I might have to join in as well. Fingers crossed I'm not too late.

Starting weight: 133.2
    Goal for 29th Feb: 123

I eat around 1200cals a day and I plan to workout 4 times a week. :)
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Feb 1: 167
    Feb Goal: 162
    Final Goal: 140
    by eating healthy (1600 cal), working out 3x/week
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    SW - 240 on Jan. 19
    CW - 235 on Feb. 1
    GW - 229 on Feb 29

Goal is to lose 6 pounds, or 1.5 pounds per week, this month. Keeping it realistic and healthy with hopes I can surpass it. Going to adjust my goal to 1.5 pounds per week, try to work more whole foods into my diet, and get up off my rear and move more!
  • Cparent04
    Cparent04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 193.8
    Goal for Feb 29th: 183

I try to eat 1200 cals/day and I try to workout 45 mins 4 times a week.

Good luck everyone! I love a little "HEALTHY" competition!!!!!
  • AngieFlames
    AngieFlames Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Weight - 163 pounds

Waist - 38 inches
    Hips - 43 inches

My goal is to lose 5 pounds by the end of February!

Good luck everyone!
  • cheermomof3
    Options
    Count me in! I have been at a stand still for the past two weeks, and need the extra motivation to get the scales moving in the right directions again. :happy:
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 144
    Goal by end of February: 134
  • Yolanda1604
    Options
    I am definitely in!
    in!!

CW: 208
    GW: 150

Goal for February: 199

I do 60 minutes of cardio 6 days a week. I do dumbbell rows and tricep dips on M/W/F. I also do 25 minutes of Zumba on T/T/S. I try to keep my calorie intake below 1,500 each day.
  • Diamondcut1913
    Diamondcut1913 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me....count me in....I started officially yesterday. Keeping a blog just to hold myself accountable. I weighed in this morning at 208.00. I can't believe I just typed that. Anyway 1 month, great support, I can do this! As for measurements....I'll try and get those done this evening and post.
    Best of Luck to ALL!:flowerforyou:
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Count me in.

Current weight 217. My goal is to loose 7-10 lbs

I plan on eating right and exercise.

Thank you for doing this.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm happy I found this challenge since I was most successful when I was part of an MFP challenge. I haven't found one that seemed like a good fit in months, until now. Thanks OP for organizing the challenge!

SW: 231
    GW for end-of-Feb: 221
  • all_smiles82
    Options
    Count me innnnnnn!!!! Where do I post my weight at?:wink:
  • cheermomof3
    Options
    Here we go! Let's do this together!

CW- 160 (using my house scales instead of gym scales, which always adds a few lbs. for clothing)
    GW- 150 (for the end of February)

Waist-34
    Hips-42
    Thighs-20
    Arms-12

I do 60 mins. cardio 4-6 times a week, adding treadmill back to my routine this month and daily walks (weather permitting).
  • bholschuh
    bholschuh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :smile: cw 170.0 gw. 135 goal for loss for Februrary 10 lbs wst 38". Bst 38" hips 43" this month im going to continuue with zumba on wii and add just dance 3 good luck to everone!!