*February Weight Loss Challenge*

Options

Replies

• gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't have measurements at this point.

SW 300
    GW for February 285

I do Curves 3 days a week and I am watching what I eat by logging it on here. I may increase to 4 days a week at Curves.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found the continuation from the first post. I just saw this today and I'd love to join! I'm at work right now...but I'll post all of my measurements when I get home tonight :)

Currently I like to mix up Jillian Michaels DVD's during the week, along with jogging on the treadmill a few times and playing my Wii Zumba a few times a week too!

I've been slacking a bit lately and I need something to keep me accountable! Thanks for the challenge! and as I said, I'll post my measurements when I get home today :)
  • LOUISEC90
    LOUISEC90 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! My starting weight is 168 pounds and I would really like to get down to 161 by the end of February.

My daily calories intake is 1450 and I aim to do 2-3 cardio workouts a week each lasting 45-60 minutes.

Good luck everyone! :smile:

Louise x
  • spulido01
    spulido01 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sharon and I would just love to be included in this challenge.

I am 208
    SW Feb 195

I do the treadmill at least 5xs a week, jogging 5 mph.

Let's Go!!!!!!!
  • trishakatt
    trishakatt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in...

Starting weight 382
    Feb. goal weight 350
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    sw: 189.5
    gw:179
  • Ywilliams315
    Options
    Hi

Can I join?

After a unsteady January i am ready to make February the start to getting my body back.

4 months ago i had an operation and not be able to work out i went from a toned over excited gym bunnie to a depressed comfort eater. So for months later and 38lbs weight gain...Im ready!!

Weight loss goal for Feb = 10lbs
    Starting weight = 176lbs

Plan of action = 7 days a week of Healthy Eating, LBT workout before work, 2mile powerwork before lunch and an optional workout before dinner.

I'm determined lol

Yvonne
  • sheisunique
    Options
    SW: 160
    GW: 155

:) Keeping it simple.
  • amandamoradel
    Options
    i wanna join..
    SW 150
    GW 145
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)

Starting Weight: 189.6

Goal Weight: 181 (I know, aiming high!)
  • Elona_30
    Options
    I don't have any mesurments but
    sw 215
    gw 190

I am active everyday with my 4 year old daughter, and I have an ellipitical that I use almost everynight, Im also starting my last co-op and will be even more active as Im working at a before and after school program.:happy:
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey Kate~
    This is my "weigh in" for this Wed.
    Starting weight: 192
    Thanks dear! ;0):flowerforyou:
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how many people signed up for this challenge!!
  • Adieux
    Adieux Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    SW: 140.6kg/309lbs
    CW: 133.8kg/295lbs
    GW for Feb: 128kg (~6kg/13lbs loss)

Strategy - cal counting
    Challenge - walk home from work at least once a week, drink at least 2L of water a day, eat Subway only once a week if at all

I will be away for a week, and probably without healthy food/scales, so I won't be weighing in that week.
  • heathersupermom
    Options
    I would like to try
  • ProjectSara
    ProjectSara Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Sara.

CW: 132
    End of Feb GW: 126

I do a circuit training class every Tuesday and Thursday, I snowboard ~2 or 3 times a week (the amount varies as it depends on the snow conditions...), and I WILL do Plyometrics AT LEAST once per week... If I'm not snowboarding, I'll do something else, like a run or Kenpo or something. So, I'll work out at least 5 times per week.
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for today, 1st day of Feb! 180lbs.
    I'm aiming for 170lbs or at least 15 inches total.

Results of January (I begun on January 4th) -12 pounds, -14.5 inches (prolly more than that, mesurements were done at the end of the 1st week).

Can someone message me where we can see everyone's progress, goals and all if we have all this gathered somewhere? Do we need the mesurements? If so, please let me know too!
  • rutheryoung
    Options
    My name is Ruth and I started in January at 170 pounds. I am down to 164 and my goal for February is to be down to 155. I walk at least 30 minutes everyday at a very good clip and my other goal for February is to do strength exercises at least 3 times a week. Good luck everyone. As we get older these challenges get harder, so I wish each of you the very best.
  • kaileen76
    kaileen76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Katie
    I'm in for a challenge.
    MY CW: 144
    My feb GW: 138
    I'm eating 1200 calories a day and I'm on week 2 of Insanity (cardio 5 times a week)
  • honey_mocha
    honey_mocha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW: 330
    CW: 317.5
    GW: 307.5

I currently do 3/4 workouts at the gym a week (atleast 50 min cardio & 15 - 20 strength training)

walk around the neighborhood or track when I can't get to the gym.

One of my long short term goals is too lose 50 lbs by my birthday 05/30/1971.

Good luck to everyone and I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS!! LETS DO THIS!!