Shred in Feb

Options

Replies

• CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Completed level 1 day 3 tonight. So did not want to do this tonight. It was late when I got home, kids still had to do homework, groceries and dry cleaning had to be put away and I had not eaten dinner yet. But I made myself go downstairs and the time flew by and then I even got on the elliptical for 20 minutes. Very pleased with myself for pushing myself to complete day 3.

That's really good going! I have to fit my workout in after work a couple of times a week and its SO hard. I think the key is to just keep going. I know that once I've sat down I will not get up again!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Started day 1 level one yesterday! Super hard but I like it!
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Finished Level1 day 2. It was a little harder than day one, Bc my legs and arms were sore! I pushed through and finished!
  • Mama_cc
    Mama_cc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I am Day 2, Level 1. Can hardly brush my own hair- lol
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Not too much harder. I feel like I get a better workout from that one though since it's more moves in the 3 minute time span and no repeat movements. That also makes it easier to stick with it when you aren't stuck doing the same moves for 30 days. If you end up loving Jillian Michaels I cannot praise "banish fat boost metabolism" and "no more trouble zones" enough and recommend those two as well.
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. V shaky arms!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight :)
  • avecviolet
    avecviolet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I like the sound of it but have never done it. Is it a book or DVD that I need to order? Would love to join you!
  • irishbabe_78
    irishbabe_78 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    day 3 of the ripped in 30 done! oyyyy!
  • Jojo2k11
    Options
    So I just ordered this Shred DVD from Amazon. I should get it soon. I'll be late but I'll be joining the group this month.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i ordered and it came today, I am starting on monday! :smile:
  • AshCunn777
    Options
    I started it on Monday and I got so sore that I could only do it two days straight and had to take yesterday off! I have NEVER been that sore from working out EVER!!! Wow. This morning though I felt great and was able to do it today and I also walked/jogged for 20 mins on my treadmill afterwards. Man do I feel great right now! Jillian Michaels is a cruel mistress but after only 3 days of working out with her, I already feel some results. Its amazing!!
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    i started Wednesday Feb 1st. So far so good. . . glad to hear you got good results. Can't wait! My goal is a pants size. . . anything more than that is very welcome!!! Im doing it with ya!
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started it again for the 2nd time too yesterday. I can really feel it today!! Day 2 is done though. Hopefully I will be able to move tomorrow, don't remember it making me this sore
  • MWAC2
    MWAC2 Posts: 7
    Options
    Tonight will be day 3 for me. My shoulders are a little sore and my legs were stiff this morning. Actually looking forward to pushing play tonight.

When do you move to level 2? (I'm not ready but just wondering).
  • ancook02
    ancook02 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 2.

Much harder than day 1. Probably because I was still sore from day 1! Lol.

Also... a side note... Always looking for friends on here. So if anyone wants add me go for it!!
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Started today. Oy! Didnt really have much of a problem - legs were burning and I realized how badly I need a new bra.
  • ancook02
    ancook02 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Started today. Oy! Didnt really have much of a problem - legs were burning and I realized how badly I need a new bra.

Wait til you wake up tomorrow morning! I never realized how many stairs my house had until I was carrying my toddler to bed tonight and felt my thighs burning each step of the way.
  • priscann
    priscann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My DVD arrived. Level 1 day 1. Jumping jacks made me nearly pee my pants.
  • natural3
    Options
    I did level 1 day 2 a few minutes ago. I was surprised that I didn't wake up sore today. I walked for about 15 minutes and had zumba today so I was dreading it tonight. A little soreness had set in but I was able to do most of the advanced level other than the side lunges. Also took some bad beginning shots and measurements. Need to get on the scale too.