Replies

• BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump for later such funny stories!
  • anta1
    anta1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

Lock the thread! Could there be anything more awesome than the yoga shart?

HI-LAR-IOUS!!!!!:laugh:
  • chase7512
    chase7512 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Was laying on a straight bench doig leg ups with a weight in between my ankles when I did a back flip off of it by accident almost droppig the weight on my head....and yes everyone saw /facepalm
  • lesliemifflin
    Options
    somehow my ipod got wrapped around the cup holder on the treadmill while i was running and it pulled out of my ears as i fell to the ground and shot back and so i gathered my pride, stood up and bowed for everyone in the gym while they clapped ahhahaha
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    i tripped and fell on a treadmill, sprinting, and hit it, and it immediately shot me off the back into the wall.....................

Mine is similar, thought treadmill was off because I was talking to someone and stepped on, it wasn't off, tried to catch myself by stepping forward for about an eternity until I just fell on the track and was flung backwards.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Walking to aerobics with JanineHarrison at ECU gabbing non-stop the whole way. When we get there I started to take my sweat pants off because my workout clothes were underneath only to realize I had walked alllllllll the way across campus and into the rec center with a long tail of toilet paper hanging out of the back of my sweat pants!! We laughed so hard!
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    Years ago, someone left a treadmill running at a super fast speed and my dumbass didn't notice; I was to busy ppl watching during a packed lunch hour. Needless to day, as soon as I put my foot on it, it threw off my balance and immediately threw me off. it was quite hyserical.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Oh man..I was on the treadmill and I dropped my phone while it was running and without thinking I just bent down to get it and it was going about 6 mph and in 2 seconds it had pushed me onto the floor and everyone was just staring at me...haha so humiliating

OMG that's hilarious. So far, I just dropped my phone on the treadmill and it shot off the back but I left it there until I could step off. I was worried the headphones would get caught up though. I only use it when I walk now. LOL

I haven't had any bodily functions act out while on it at the gym but I am soon to have one at home so this won;t be an issue LOL.
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Everybody farts at pilates, I have heard it called Pi-Fart-ees...the likelihood increases with age though! One older lady at a session I was in did this really spectacularly long fart, never heard anything like it...sadly she never came back to class.

lmao
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i fell asleep one on the mat while using the ab curler thing. worst part was it was my boss, who was also a memeber, who kicked me awake.
  • rower75
    rower75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump...like the story...always need a good laugh:laugh:
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

Lock the thread! Could there be anything more awesome than the yoga shart?

HI-LAR-IOUS!!!!!:laugh:

I AM ROLLIN OVER HERE!!! PERFECT!
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    i tripped and fell on a treadmill, sprinting, and hit it, and it immediately shot me off the back into the wall.....................
    My biggest fear
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    It is soooo nice to know I'm not the only one :) LOL
  • OllieGBR
    Options
    After a particularly heavy night on the wheat beer I farted going up the climbing wall. I wasn't too far up and came down. Hot air rises and the chap above me gagged and fell off. Funny now, not then:noway:
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    bump - I need to make some time to read this whole thread, OMG, I've only read one page so far and I think I just peed myself laughing so hard...
  • Shadious
    Shadious Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When i was in High School, we were doing Max Outs on Bench press, and I was the biggest guy in the class so I drew a crowd. I had 350 on the bar and brought it down to bm chest, when I tilted it to bring it back up, all the weights slid off the left side, and the shot me and the bar off the right side of the bench. Someone had put plastic clips on the bar instead of the metal ones. It wasn't me, that didn't matter as I was laying on the floor in front of 30 some people.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I was about 16 and my brother belonged to the YMCA. I went with him as a guest. We were there awhile, I had to go to the bathroom, I got lost. Found the door I thought I needed to go through.....MEN'S LOCKER ROOM!!!! Tall, very hairy man standing naked in front of the mirror. I seen it all!!!! He laughed!!! I ran out and never went back to the Y LOL!
  • PAhillbilly
    Options
    Hope you weren't injured!