Most Embarrassing Gym Moment...

Options

Replies

• bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ladies will understand this... doing reverse crunches... let the queefing commence!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    So, in college, I decided to take a yoga class. I finally wrangle myself into a shoulder stand, and I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. We roll down from that and stand up. Well, apparently having your body in that position for and extended period of time, allows air to collect in certain places. I stand up and proceed to let out the loudest, well lets call it what it is, p*ssy fart in the history of mankind! Needless to say, I still hate yoga!
  • Kendrafujiwara
    Options
    Your most embarrassing gym moment, but your trainer's best best gym moment ever! LOL. You're awesome to just brush it off.
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Lol, such a good thread...I'm so happy I'm not alone. I think I embarress myself on a daily basis at the gym...I even go in the women only room sometimes because nobody's ever in there so I can be alone with my awkwardness. I would have to say the most embaressing thing I have done...to date..is break the elliptical. I was propping my leg up to stretch before I got on and the wheel cover came off...and I just acted like it was no big deal and worked at getting it back on...I even acted like I was mad at it when it wouldn't go back on, when really I was dying inside. LOL.
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kelfromhell
    kelfromhell Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    but, best story yet!!!
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when I was training with my personal trainer, i totally farted!

BUT, I'm sticking with the story that it wasn't my fault! He had me on some sit-up bench with a bouncy medicine ball, I had to sit up (angularly) while bouncing the medicine ball on either side of me for 10 reps on each side. It just happened! haha

What's your most embarrassing gym moment?

OMG....how embarassing..... LOL
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Bench pressing and couldn't bring the weight off my chest. Yelling for help and it took like forever for someone to come and help. He lifted off the weight with one hand like it was a paper weight.

:laugh:
  • katierosegrace
    Options
    I had a blister rag in my shoe, because I had just changed out of my work boots... it fell out on the treadmilland I had to get off to throw it away
  • drellbell
    Options
    Got crushed by the leg press machine while I was trying to escape a guy's fart that was doing squats next to me.
    I also slipped in the steam room and fell on a naked dude on my way out, felt so bad and disgusted at the same time.

Sadly my gym is quite close to my work so you usually see all the colleagues butt naked in the sauna and steam room, can only imagine the horror if I would have fell on my boss instead of a random dude.

I was laughing so hard about you falling in the sauna on some guy that I couldnt hardly answer the phone @ work. I would be mortified, but it's soooo funny to imagine something like that happeneing
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    OMG.... eeek
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    ladies will understand this... doing reverse crunches... let the queefing commence!

Last time I was at the gym doing reverse crunches...I farted. I know I did because I felt it, I didn't hear it though as I had my earphones in, but I felt it. I immediately froze and hoped no one else had realised. There was a split second where I hoped it was a silent one. It wasn't, almost immediately the pretty, slim thing working out next to me shot me a look that said 'You are a disgusting human being' and got up and walked away.

It's just some of those positions and you don't even feel it coming, it just comes right out of nowhere :embarassed:
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options

The second is much more recent, and didn't happen in the gym, but it's too hilarious to not share. I used to have an old washing machine that sometimes didn't rinse out all the laundry soap from the seams of my running shorts. It started raining one day during a run, and the rain, plus the friction of my thighs rubbing together generated a prodigious amount of lather that appeared to be coming from my v-jayjay. I was far from home, so I had a long way to run on a busy road with all these suds flying from my crotch. It took me forever to figure out what caused it.

love this
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    A few years ago I decided to take a yoga class while on vacation. I got a recommendation from the hotel concierge and headed over to the studio.
    The studio receptionist told me that a class was in session but I was welcome to join.
    I opened the door, tiptoed in and put my mat down at the back of the class. The room was very dark, almost pitch black but I could make out the shapes of people doing yoga.
    At the end of the yoga session, the lights came back up slowly. I was quite pleased to see that the person next to me was a very handsome man. Then, to my horror, as my eyes started to take in the entire room, I realised there were 12 foot tall photographs of naked people doing yoga poses all around the room. And, let me tell you, nothing but nothing was covered. There were wobbly bits everywhere.
    I was so embarrassed sitting next to this handsome man with naked people all around me that I picked up my stuff and bolted out the door.
  • Weebles03
    Weebles03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My most embarrasing moment was not too long ago. I went to a gym that had the bikes with the seats that had the backings on them and the part that you step one leg over to get on the seat was very high and at this time I have trouble getting my leg up that high. Well, as I was trying to get off of it I was hopping so I can get my leg back and I tripped and fell right on my behind. The funny thing is many people kept asking if I was ok and all I could do was laugh. lol
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    Just last week I was working late and had no time to make it home to get my gym stuff,....had hubby pack my bag and meet me at the gym.

Well.....men are color blind I guess because he had two different shoes in their,....one Nike, one Adidas.
    I did Zumba anyhow who gives a **it ?? Got lots of funny looks.

A year or so back, I was working out on the eliptical machine and realized I had an unplanned Aunt Flow visit, in light tan sweatpants.
    That was a walk of shame to the dressing room and then HOME !!
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Not in a gym, but I was at a highschool track meet in the 100m dash. 50m in and I was 4th out of 6 and at least 5 ft back from the leader, I was running really stiff and couldn't open up into a loose stride. Suddenly and unexpectedly, I ripped a really loud fart, which apparently was exactly what I needed. I propelled forward and won the race by a solid 3m haha. Gotta love a little extra jet fuel.
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    I sweated so much during cardio-kickbox class the girl next to me slipped and fell. :embarassed:

pmfsl!
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have seen many of these where people say "That is why I don't go" or "After that I quit that gym"

None of the stories, while somewhat embarrassing at the time, are so bad to keep you from going back are they?

Even the Yoga poop pants wouldn't keep me away the next class.